|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Magic, but if I went West, Bryant, Rice, LO, Pau and Phil Jackson were not losing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Second thought, Magic in, then I'm sliding West to SG, #24 to SF and take Mike D'antoni and we going 82-0 :rofl:

Last edited:
Kevin Ding:

Brandon Ingram (@B_Ingram13) scheduled for private workout with Lakers on Thursday, according to league sources.

Last edited:
Kevin Ding:

Brandon Ingram (@B_Ingram13) scheduled for private workout with Lakers on Thursday, according to league sources.
tumblr_m4uu0uJxHE1qfdonxo1_500.gif

Sucks media can't be a part of the workouts. Last year got to see everything and then interview them after. I remember Jahil vs Mad dog last season :lol:

riley - 4
shaq - 4
gasol - 1
rice - 2
kobe - 5
van exel - 2

best line-up to be honest :smile:

Draft Express has us with Thon Maker right now at 32.

Also Isaiah Cousins is a name that is getting a lot of play. Will have a workout with us and Clippers soon

Last edited:
Just rewatched the last game. Unreal.

Jazz up 10 with under 3 minutes to go. Kobe puts in 17 on 5-5 and gets an assist on his last possession.

Tim Duncan didn't score 60 in the playoffs, 10 games. And he shot over 50 shots. :lol:

Clarkson a 360 dunk
Clarkson lob to Nance
Kobe behind the back to DLo between his legs to Randle
The hug with Kobe/DLo/Randle/Clarkson. :frown: Past, handing off to the future.

Of the 50 shots, 4-5 of them were shot clock/time clock heaves.

He didn't score the first 7 minutes
Then sat the first 6 minutes of the second Q. So 60 in essentially 35 minutes. :lol: :smh:

38 in the final half.

17 straight the final 2:30 to take the lead then the clinching assist to Clarkson.

60/5/4 his final game, 20th season, thousands of games.

Truly Hollywood finish.

Staples was NUTS the final two minutes. Shaq, Snoop, Jack, Kanye, Beckham, Arsenic, Jay Z, all jumping around like school kids.

Was 94-84, finished on a 17-2 close. Crazy.

@HPbasketball
Here’s the best part. the FA market is so flooded and teams are so pushed to spend, they’ll then wind up overpaying in trades for current $

Hopes for a major miracle that a team decides they'd rather take 2 year / $11mil on Swaggy than 4 year / $50mil on someone like him....

Financially it makes sense. But the lord won't answer prayers this lofty

Mike D'Antoni could use Nick Young in Houston.. Fully serious

Last edited:
Hopes for a major miracle that a team decides they'd rather take 2 year / $11mil on Swaggy than 4 year / $50mil on someone like him....

Financially it makes sense. But the lord won't answer prayers this lofty

Mike D'Antoni could use Nick Young in Houston.. Fully serious

Looking at their roster, who would you actually want that they'd be willing to give up? Ariza? McDaniels? I'd almost rather keep swaggy or take my chances in free agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom