|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird/awkward question about nick young in the last 10 seconds of that Dlo interview

And Ingram said "of course" 62 times in that clip :lol:

Last edited:
Weird/awkward question about nick young in the last 10 seconds of that Dlo interview

And Ingram said "of course" 62 times in that clip
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yea I laughed at both of those. 

The one time I'm actually interested in a knicks fan opinion and they are nowhere to be found. I need the scoop on j.o.s.e :nerd:

So why are Randle & Clarkson not practicing at the Lakers headquarters in El Segundo and weren't at Ingram's introductory press conference yesterday?

I guess Randle is still on his honeymoon snd Clarkson is busy hanging out with Kendall Jenner.

Nobody worried about kardashian curse on Clarkson?

So Larry Sanders is looking into coming back. I'd consider him short term and keep artest around as a special assistant to help him with his mental health issues. Maybe he finally has his issues under control

Larry Sanders helped me win a fantasy league title a few years back...

But I don't want him with us. Seems we're actively cleansing the team of bad personalities.

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account
‏@WojVerticalNBA
Sources on @TheVertical: Free agent guard Marcelo Huertas has agreed on a two-year deal to return to the Lakers.

Assets to deal at the deadline Mitch, please......

Marcelinho byke!
Not sure how much playing time he gets behind calderon
He really did gel well with the 2nd unit (nance and black in particular)

Lakers announce signing Clarkson, Deng and Zubac.

Still have to announce signing Mozgov, Ingram, Black, Huertas and trading for Calderon officially.

Edit:

Lakers just announced trading for Calderon.

I guess they're doing it in a certain order to fit everyone under the cap in a certain way.

Last edited:
I imagine that when it comes to Marcelo...

The FO wants to see what he can do in Luke's system and generate whatever interest there could potentially be in him for trade deadline assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom