|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing surprising to me is that Dlo gets his passes deflected a lot and throws a lot passes off target (behind someone or too low etc)

I expect his passes to always be on the money since he's supposedly a great passer

Sometimes he thinks he's still in college the way he tests the passing lanes. He's still very young so I believe he will adapt though he just needs to realize the flashy pass isn't always the answer in certain situations.

Unless you're ben simmons

:lol:

Literally every pass he throws is no look or has unnecessary English on it.

That said, his understanding of the game is incredible, he just needs to work on that jumper, dude is gonna have problems at the next level

I just watched the highlights from the the Laker channel and I actually really like how James Worthy sounds as a color commentator.

He's actually sound good and natural compared to his studio analyst job. Also Mychal Thompson with John Ireland is annoying and sound forced at times.

Last edited:
Unless you're ben simmons

Literally every pass he throws is no look or has unnecessary English on it.

That said, his understanding of the game is incredible, he just needs to work on that jumper, dude is gonna have problems at the next level

Simmons

giphy.gif

Told ya'll boys D'Angelo is the future of this franchise

We damn near dont need to bring in any star players at this point just let the young boys evolve

Careful you aren't allowed to talk postive about him to certain NT'ers who still think the Lakers made a mistake by drafting him instead of Okafor in last years draft.

Last edited:
Jim Buss celebrating after the DLo game winner:

DLo walking up to Mitch and pointing at his veins:

man why we got to like one and not the other? a averaging a double double in your rookie season aint bad

Randle got a double double under Scott.

Let Luke's system get goin, with DLo/Ingram creating more space for him, he could be some fun.

And if Nance outplays him and fits better with starters, then Randle should be a lot of fun off the bench too.

Nance/Brown/Zubac give us anything, and help the core four......man. :smokin

I'm not down with the Randle slander when we can't even see what he can do until October... if you like how Nance looks right now, imagine what kind of improvement Randle will be able to make.

I didn't realize D'Angelo was walking up to where Mitch was to say that. That's pretty cool :lol:

Or maybe Mitch just happened to be there and D'Angelo was doing that for the crowd.

Ben Simmons is naturally a great passer with great vision... DLo isn't that

Making a flashy pass every once and a while doesn't mean u have great vision... DLo as a floor general doesn't make the lakers better. DLo as a scorer, putting pressure on the defense to switch/adjust does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom