|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Touché CP prob was the only one around to hear Riley's complaints lol
Yeah, probably was.
Touché CP prob was the only one around to hear Riley's complaints lol
Someday you guys gonna figure it out.
mean.gif

laugh.gif
Gonna be like learning there's no Santa. 
laugh.gif

Mike BresnahanVerified account

‏@Mike_Bresnahan

Walton will not run the triangle offense as the Lakers' coach. It's not the "most appropriate" offense for personnel they have, he said.
:pimp:
Alright.

First decision, I'm behind it, for sure.

Says a lot. Not going to force anything, he's going to adapt to what he has. A Pop trait moreso than a Phil trait.

Wow that's surprising. Def thought he would have commanded 7/8 mil a year seeing as how desperate we are for a new coach and him being the "it" guy.
Good job by the FO. Speaks a lot of how humble Luke is to take that contract knowing he could have easily gotten more money.

Luke contract 5/25
Not mad at that, either.

He's going to earn every cotdamn penny of that $5mil per, too.

He knows that, though. He played here. He knows.

He ain't hiding behind Shaq's & Kobe's shadows, though, or Kerr's.

For all intents and purposes, he's arguably the most familiar face on our franchise to the outside world right now. And we already know we're going to have multiple double-digit losing streaks next season, and the talk in LA and from outsiders will be... 
sick.gif

Good luck winning games running an offense that revolves around motion & spacing!!

:frown:

Phil led the Albany Patroons to a CBA championship before he went to the Bulls.

You're welcome everyone for Phil Jackson's success from Albany.

Last edited:
Mike BresnahanVerified account
‏@Mike_Bresnahan
Walton will not run the triangle offense as the Lakers' coach. It's not the "most appropriate" offense for personnel they have, he said.

:pimp:
Already off to a good start.

Wow that's surprising. Def thought he would have commanded 7/8 mil a year seeing as how desperate we are for a new coach and him being the "it" guy.
Good job by the FO. Speaks a lot of how humble Luke is to take that contract knowing he could have easily gotten more money.
Surprised as well, but good for him and the team.

@Mike_Bresnahan Walton on Julius Randle: "That kid averaged 10 rebounds a game as pretty much a rookie? That’s insane. This is a grown-man league."
@Mike_Bresnahan Walton on D'Angelo: "He has very high potential. To me, he can be a perennial All-Star." Likes how he can score from 3-pt range + the post.
@Mike_Bresnahan Walton on Nance Jr.: "You’re going to have superstars that end up on SportsCenter every night but you need guys doing the little things."
@Mike_Bresnahan Walton on Clarkson: "He’s another active athlete. He’s constantly in attack mode, which is what you want." Walton likes his work ethic too.

substitiute teacher =/= teacher

Luke is not 39-4 as a HC.

He is 0-0, because he has created nothing, implemented nothing, and has never truly been a HC.

0-0

That's not knocking him, it's just not giving him undue praise for being a HC when he hasn't.

He has been a substitute teacher for the actual HC of the program he is being credited for 'leading' to 39-4 when he didn't.

agree with this.

you cant really accurately gauge walton as a coach from his time at GSW.

Dood already had the ferrari serviced, washed, and waxed. All he had to do was not crash it.

someone else bought, modded, and fine tuned that ferrari.

a ferrari pretty much gonna ferrari regardless...

this team is more like a camry SE

@Mike_Bresnahan Walton on Julius Randle: "That kid averaged 10 rebounds a game as pretty much a rookie? That’s insane. This is a grown-man league."
@Mike_Bresnahan Walton on D'Angelo: "He has very high potential. To me, he can be a perennial All-Star." Likes how he can score from 3-pt range + the post.
@Mike_Bresnahan Walton on Nance Jr.: "You’re going to have superstars that end up on SportsCenter every night but you need guys doing the little things."
@Mike_Bresnahan Walton on Clarkson: "He’s another active athlete. He’s constantly in attack mode, which is what you want." Walton likes his work ethic too.

It's weird, it's like he already knows our roster better than Byron. Look at his quote on Nance. :lol:

In non-Puke related news, got some more memorabilia, hopefully I can liquidate some of my other kicks to fund a couple things getting signed via Panini (including the FTB XIs)

View media item 2014662

If we get Simmons or Ingram, do we still have the need to go after Harrison Barnes?

CP, i know you follow the Hurricanes, so whats the info on Deon Bush? Way to early to call it now but some guy on NFL Network compared him to Ed Reed.

If we get Simmons or Ingram, do we still have the need to go after Harrison Barnes?

CP, i know you follow the Hurricanes, so whats the info on Deon Bush? Way to early to call it now but some guy on NFL Network compared him to Ed Reed.

If we get Simmons, we surely could add Barnes as well. Would be real nice IMO. If we get Ingram, lesser need then for Barnes. But I wouldn't be mad to pull both. Young talent is young talent.

Bush is FAR from Ed, they just play the same position at the same school. :lol: NFLN needs to step back a bit.

He's a leader, he's a tough dude, he'll hit you, but he doesn't have the extreme talent or measurable needed for major success at the NFL level. Intangible guy, but not overly skilled guy.

Really curious if Puke recruits the unrestricted free agents on the Warriors like Speights and Rush. Useful role players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom