|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy. I've literally heard NOTHING from Simmons. At least with Ingram we have seen little workouts & interviews here n there....But not a peep from Simmons. His camp is doing a great job of keeping him sheltered and keep on news in house.
He hasn't did any workouts, no interviews, wasn't at the draft or combine.

It's crazy. I've literally heard NOTHING from Simmons. At least with Ingram we have seen little workouts & interviews here n there....But not a peep from Simmons. His camp is doing a great job of keeping him sheltered and keep on news in house.
He hasn't did any workouts, no interviews, wasn't at the draft or combine.
Did Bron do the same in 03?

Yea Chad Ford just posted some videos. Shot is looking good.

Like I've been saying, Ben might officially be underrated at this point. He has the higher ceiling no doubt about it.

Ingram has a high ceiling also and just fits perfectly with the current core.

Both teams will be very happy.

Yea there really isn't going wrong in this draft.
It'll be interesting to see their production on the court come next season.
As much as I love Ingram and think he is the best fit for our team I have a very strong feeling that Simmons is gonna transcend.

I don't know if it's been posted but the NBA released the XMas jerseys. Ours looks exactly the same as this previous year expect it says "Los Angeles" instead of "Lakers." They're still using the White/Purple theme.

Funny how Chad Ford posted a video of Simmons working out and captioned it "NBA three ball coming along" when none of the jumpers he took were NBA three's, they were college 3's. But the form did look better.

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider 6h
@BenSimmons25 yet to commit to working out for anyone, including Sixers & Lakers. Won't matter. Sixers very likely will take him No. 1
Drinking that kool-aid..

screenshot.265.0.0.jpg
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Now we just need the Sixers to do the right thing and draft Simmons. 

The NBA Finals start today and the cavs are once again competing. Nothing against LeBron but as long as dan gilbert is the owner, I don't want that franchise winning anything. #TheLakersRemember

Kobe taking on Hollywood now? 
nerd.gif

If he does, let's hope he does better than Kazaam and Steel. Basketball-centric films with Kobe ala "He Got Game" would be dope though.

Somebody brought this up in the Lakers subreddit and I think its a good question (since there isn't much to talk about until draft time)

Would you rather have

Towns and no first round pick this draft

or

D'Lo and the number 2 pick (Ingram most likely) ?

Somebody brought this up in the Lakers subreddit and I think its a good question (since there isn't much to talk about until draft time)

Would you rather have

Towns and no first round pick this draft

or

D'Lo and the number 2 pick (Ingram most likely) ?

Towns. I'd consider taking Dlo & Simmons over Towns though, but I'd probably still rather have Towns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom