LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

******* horrible.

Not much you can do though when he gets crunched in between two 250+ lb guys

sick.gif

mean.gif

Welp. There goes the season. 
laugh.gif

Time to force Festus out his suit and onto his uniform now.

No way the dubs getting passed the clips w/o Aussie 

If Festus isn't ready, it would be dumb to ask him to play now. Bogut is one of the main reasons they advanced as far as they did last season.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't broken ribs injuries that can be played through
hurts like a *****, but you really cant make em worse?
Yeah you can play through broken ribs, I think he will give it a go honestly

If Festus isn't ready, it would be dumb to ask him to play now. Bogut is one of the main reasons they advanced as far as they did last season.
I was hoping they were keeping Festus out due to JO's emergence from the bench and what a solid contributor he is. But yeah if dude wasn't ready then I'd be hesitant to throw him out there for the playoffs especially facing BG and DJ.

Rusty Simmons ‏@Rusty_SFChron 3m

Bogut said he's been advised that the rib is too close to the right lung -- risking a puncture -- to play through the pain.

Rusty Simmons ‏@Rusty_SFChron 1m

Bogut said he took a pain killer before Sunday's game and felt ok until the fourth-quarter hit.

Poole said that he believes Bogut hurt his rib last week, and he appears to be right.

We are going to get smashed in the playoffs. I, for one, sure hope our front office isnt stupid enough to base Their decision on jackson on how we do in the playoffs. Not fair to the guy...especially now.

The same front office who loves David Lee? Pack your bags Jackson. Winning 1 game in the 2014 playoffs even without Bogut is just what Lacob would want as to not look like the bad guy.

Regardless of how MJax does in the playoffs, I still think he should go. 

Dude has the worst rotations 
sick.gif
 Gives the bench too much PT and starts them in the 4th 
mean.gif

This was never our season; underachieved IMO; should've been a Top 4. Hopefully we can trade D.Lee, Barnes + garbage + money for Kevin Love.  

Stay:

Draymond Green

The Starting 5 (excluding Lee)

Our front office

Leave:

MJax

Harrison Barnes

David Lee

Jermaine O'Neal

Mo Speights

LET'S START THE 2014-2015 SEASON THREAD NOW. close thread/

Hopefully we can get Biedrins back too.

Regardless of how MJax does in the playoffs, I still think he should go. 

Dude has the worst rotations :x  Gives the bench too much PT and starts them in the 4th :smh:

This was never our season; underachieved IMO; should've been a Top 4. Hopefully we can trade D.Lee, Barnes + garbage + money for Kevin Love.  

Stay:
Draymond Green
The Starting 5 (excluding Lee)
Our front office

Leave:
MJax
Harrison Barnes
David Lee
Jermaine O'Neal
Mo Speights

LET'S START THE 2014-2015 SEASON THREAD NOW. close thread/

Hopefully we can get Biedrins back too.

Smh. How can you call yourself a warrior fan after this grade school rant

You act like you won't watch and cheer for the warriors next week when they are playing the clippers... Only thing I agree with you is Jackson's coaching but ok say he gets fired who is a realistic option for the team ? There is no one there

underachieved
There goes that word again.

What were people really expecting from this team in this conference?

Edit:  I'll add that you should really examine this roster and see what Jackson has to work with.  Granted he makes terrible decisions which I don't agree with.  But underachieve?  Nah. 

Last edited:
Not that losing Bogut won't hurt, but the W's will be able to make noise as long as Steph's healthy. Hopefully Ezeli can help in the playoffs a bit. That being said, it definitely sucks big-time.

underachieved
There goes that word again.

What were people really expecting from this team in this conference?

Edit:  I'll add that you should really examine this roster and see what Jackson has to work with.  Granted he makes terrible decisions which I don't agree with.  But underachieve?  Nah. 

I agree with you here. There was the time when CP went down for 18 games and I thought it was time for us to overtake them in the division but the Clips played solid ball and went 12-6 in that stretch. Sure we could've been 5th if we won a few close games like Denver and Portland but we were never going to have home court in the first round. Our goal this season was to make the playoffs and then go from there depending on who we match up with, so we definitely didn't underachieve.

laugh.gif

Stan Van Gundy > MJax

Jeff Van Gundy > MJax

happy.gif

When you lose twice to the nuggets at home, bobcats, cavs, wizards, The New York mu***** Knicks all at home, that's underachieved to me.. And oh yeah, didn't the Spurs' bench beat us too? Make that 7 games we should've won. OUR RECORD WOULD'VE EASSSSILY BEEN 56 wins; tied for the 3rd spot right now.

And HB's sophomore slump made it even more UNDER achieved. 

I don't see what's wrong with O'Neal. He's been a serviceable big man. With minutes, he was quite productive.

He's also only making 2mill. If there's another big man for a better price, of course I'd aim for that. But with Festus out, I like J.O at the back up 5.

All I'm going to say is that if you knock those losses, go ahead and include the upsets we've had this season.  Unless your expectations were 82-0, then those wins against Miami, OKC, Indiana, LAC, HOU were expected.  

Nice rebound by Klay in traffic. 
pimp.gif

And at a certain point, a player has to be responsible for his own development.  Can't blame Jackson for Barnes' ineffectiveness.  He's been given more than enough opportunity to succeed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom