LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

I'd give the regular season a B to B-. Some outstanding wins were offset by terrible losses.

I think we had expectations that Barnes had figured it out in the playoffs last year and would be a nice X Factor, however he wasn't. I think though we lost Jack and Landry, we still did a good job filling in around it.

i'd give them a C+
was suppose to compete for the pacific/home court per most fans expectations (and lacob)
harrison regressed
asst coaches getting canned
some bad L's, especially at home
steph really developed
that winning streak was amazing

Last edited:
anyone have a visa signature card? I just wanna know the code for the warriors pre-sale :nerd:

edit. nm figured it out. just the first 6 of any visa card will do. no more tickets left though :x

Last edited:
Everything that was said in that report card is spot on. That doesn't warrant a C- though.

I'd give the season a solid B overall.

If Mark Jackson does stick around for another season, I would like to see him bring in a quality assistant to help with the offense.

I think a big part of the reason he didn't get extended last offseason was because the front office wanted him to bring in a quality assistant when Malone left but he decided against that.

cbssports.com has released its final regular season grades.  I am a little surprised at the Warriors grade:
Completely putting aside the fact that I dont understand what world a B, A and B+ average out to a C-, I dont think this grade is fair at all.  I think some of the criticisms addressed in here are good points....but they not fair enough to warrant a C- total grade.

See all grades: http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...inal-regular-season-grades-western-conference

not sure how the Mavs get an A+ while we get a C-, when the mavs play worse defense and have about as many issues getting rebounds as we do. i get it, the expecations for the warriors was high coming into the season, but jesus h. christ, these CBS cats most not have been following the warriors throughout the season. another person said it earlier, all things considered, B- would be a more fair "grade," whatever that may mean.

Last edited:
I know y'all have had major injuries through the year, but losing Jarrett Jack and adding Andre Iguodola most notably, and only improving by 3 wins is very underwhelming.

I think it falls into what Bill Simmons said. The talent on this team is overrated, yet people still expect a lot because when it looks good, it looks really damn good.

I know y'all have had major injuries through the year, but losing Jarrett Jack and adding Andre Iguodola most notably, and only improving by 3 wins is very underwhelming.

I think it falls into what Bill Simmons said. The talent on this team is overrated, yet people still expect a lot because when it looks good, it looks really damn good.
Whether or not the season was underwhelming (certainly wasn't to me) it's pointless to look at W/L record and say hey you only improved by 3 wins. What about the fact that so many western conference teams got stronger this season?

Last edited:
What I meant was, the team didn't look like y'all made a jump. Hence, that grade. Looking from the outside, did the warriors get that much better, if it all?

I don't think we made a meaningful jump. I don't think anybody here thinks we're contenders or is expecting more from this year's playoffs.  

50 wins in this stacked western conference is quite an accomplishment.

And I agree our talent was a tad overrated going into this season. If you look at the 5 teams ahead of us in the standings only the blazers may have less talent. The west is just insane man.

We increased our Win total by 4 games and were in the same spot. Last years record would of had us missing the playoffs.

Jack had a career year, no denying his importance. I really don't like the Landry argument either considering he pretty much missed the entire year. Iguodala missed games with an injury and wasn't the same once he returned. With all that being said, I'd still take him over the two.

Jack had a career year, no denying his importance. I really don't like the Landry argument either considering he pretty much missed the entire year. Iguodala missed games with an injury and wasn't the same once he returned. With all that being said, I'd still take him over the two.
I agree.

funniest thing about the warriors to sharks conversion is having people believe how hardcore of sharks fan we are :lol:

(i do love my sharks though. 2nd fave sport)

funniest thing about the warriors to sharks conversion is having people believe how hardcore of sharks fan we are :lol:

:rofl:

Yeah those comments were hilarious.

"How did I miss this thread? You guys are hardcore!!!"

And that was back in our heyday. When our Warriors threads were 600+ pages. :pimp:

:rofl:

Yeah those comments were hilarious.

"How did I miss this thread? You guys are hardcore!!!"

And that was back in our heyday. When our Warriors threads were 600+ pages. :pimp:

those 600+ * pages were just pure fun once our season ended.

I'm going to try and get tickets for both home games, that tax refund money will come in handy. I did it last minute and got more that I did last year :pimp:
although I do hate paying those ticketmaster fees but it's better than paying a season ticket holder twice what they paid for.

Laker fan checking in here for a second.

Do us all a favor and beat the breaks off the Clippers please.

I hope we can do you that favor bro. But my confidence level has gone substantially down without Bogut. If he was healthy, I would have gone as far as saying I would have expected us to win. So much that I would have actually bet on us to win the series.

Back
Top Bottom