LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

All I'm going to say is that if you knock those losses, go ahead and include the upsets we've had this season.  Unless your expectations were 82-0, then those wins against Miami, OKC, Indiana, LAC, HOU were expected.  

Nice rebound by Klay in traffic:pimp:  

And at a certain point, a player has to be responsible for his own development.  Can't blame Jackson for Barnes' ineffectiveness.  He's been given more than enough opportunity to succeed.
I knew you liked him.

I'm still meh on Jackson's coaching, but I can't say he deserves to be fired.

^ naw, each game is its own game. Not gonna say "hey, we lost to the Cavs at home, but we beat Indiana on the road." If anything, you'd be like... The f***? you beat the Pacers on the the road and can't take care of the Cavaliers on your own turf?!?

That's basically my point.

^That can be said with a lot of teams, not just us.

Jackson has proved to win more and more each and every season. I think that's worth taking a chance on (And I was extremely against Jackson when we first hired him).

I'm not too worried with what the front office is gonna do, they've done great.

Draymond's stat line - 
pimp.gif

With everything that has happened this year, 50 wins is nice. I still don't expect them to beat the Clippers, but they should make it tough.

50 wins feels good, but still can't help but feel bad about Bogut being out.

I've never been a fan of Mark Jackson, but he isn't a BAD coach like a lot of people make him out to be.

If Lacob and co keep him, he needs to get some assistants to help him out with the offense.

If the front office does decide to fire him though, they damn well better have a great coach coming in.

Great season for the Warriors no matter what haters have to say.

50 wins
Steph no longer a rising star, dude's a superstar!
Bogut, Andre, Draymond, Klay playing defense we haven't seen since, ever.
Winning with defense and still fun to watch!

Unfortunately, with Bogut being out indefinitely, it puts a damper on the playoff run. Only way Lacob gets rid of Jackson and risks the chemistry that this group has is if they have a sure thing coming in. I do not want to see Steve Kerr as our coach over Jackson.

Coaching is sorta overrated in the NBA anyway. It's a player's game, it's more important that the coach gets the players on his side in the NBA, and Jackson definitely does that part well.
Look at Scott Brooks. He is not a great coach at all, but Russ and KD make him look good. Coaching is more important in the college game than the pros.

I'd be surprised if Jackson gets the boot even with a 1st round exit.

It wouldn't be the worst thing if the Warriors lost in the first round.
Holy crap, I haven't seen you post in ages. Unless I just haven't seen you post. Haha.
I don't see what's wrong with O'Neal. He's been a serviceable big man. With minutes, he was quite productive.

He's also only making 2mill. If there's another big man for a better price, of course I'd aim for that. But with Festus out, I like J.O at the back up 5.
O'Neal is a good back up 5, I agree. This team doesn't need to look to him for offensive production. He basically fills the role that Ezeli held from last year, but with experience and more skill. Personally, the Warriors will have a good series whether they end up playing the Clippers or Thunder.

The Bogut injury does hurt the team, but as you all know, when the playoffs begin, anything can happen. 

I'm not going to rule out the Warriors getting past the 1st round, just yet. I believe that everyone is on their A-game heading into the playoffs. Barnes has even looked decent the past two weeks.

Forget all the talks about wanting Jackson fired. Forget about the What ifs. The Warriors are in the playoffs and the focus for every fan should be just that.

even though the warriors won tonight it still feels like they lost because of the whole bogut injury.. Very deflating .. I was very excited to see the warriors knocking off the clips with their full squad .. It's going to be highly unlikely I wish they can somehow wield there way to win the series

Ex-New England Patriot Damian Woody was just on 95.7 and basically ripped Andrew Bogut and questioned his desire.  It was an interesting take from a former athlete.  Basically said he needs to shoot up and get his *** on the court.  Its the playoffs.  Deal with your injury in the offseason.  Aubrey Huff essentially co-signed it too.

Last edited:
am I dyslexic or suffer from some sort of reading disability because I think I just read "hopefully we get biedrins back"

not sure if srs or if typo or if trolling

in either case, I'm not sure why people are so quick to throw the book at mjax. the second unit may have its flaws, but at the same time, everyone was saying that curry and klay were on the court way too much in the first half of the season. I think that curry, lee and klay were on the top 10 list for minutes played.

not to mention, our second unit has come a long way since early on. speights and j.o have played well beyond expectation. and draymond has been some sort of god send. unfortunately not everyone's bench can be as deep as the spurs'

Ex-New England Patriot Damian Woody was just on 95.7 and basically ripped Andrew Bogut and questioned his desire.  It was an interesting take from a former athlete.  Basically said he needs to shoot up and get his *** on the court.  Its the playoffs.  Deal with your injury in the offseason.  Aubrey Huff essentially co-signed it too.
Meh. The chance of having your lung pierced by a broken rib. I wouldn't play either.

Meh. The chance of having your lung pierced by a broken rib. I wouldn't play either.
Live life on the edge.

easy to say when it isnt your health :rolleyes
this isnt one gm, like in football or baseball, where you basically stand around. dude would have to get shot up every other day. that aint good for ya, it's gonna do more damage in the long term. the shot will basically block the pain, the body will just get worse and all it does is just hide the pain when he is shot up

easy to say when it isnt your health :rolleyes
this isnt one gm, like in football or baseball, where you basically stand around. dude would have to get shot up every other day. that aint good for ya, it's gonna do more damage in the long term. the shot will basically block the pain, the body will just get worse and all it does is just hide the pain when he is shot up
I guess my sarcasm was not detected...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom