LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

Their entire station is crap. Rise Guys and Steinmetz and O'Connell were the only shows I'd consider listening to. Tierney and Davis were alright.

Well who would have thought Steph would have made it through the whole regular season without re-injuring the ankle? That's encouraging, he might be passed it.

Thank you UnderArmour

Well who would have thought Steph would have made it through the whole regular season without re-injuring the ankle? That's encouraging, he might be passed it.

Thank you UnderArmour

he's also been wearing ankle braces in both ankles ever since last season. he used to come back from injury and wear it for a few weeks on that ankle and then take it off. He said it was uncomfortable with that brace at times but I guess he's used to it now.

957 morning show is terrible. I can't listen longer than 5 mins It's that bad. I miss Rise Guys. :frown:

Trippin.

Their entire station is crap. Rise Guys and Steinmetz and O'Connell were the only shows I'd consider listening to. Tierney and Davis were alright.

Also trippin.

95.7 > 680

Embrace it fellas.

957 is better than 680 but that's not saying much. Rise Guys was best thing they had going. I like Papa and Lund

Game 1: Sat 4/19 12:30PM PDT on ABC at STAPLES Center, Los Angeles, CA

Game 2: Mon 4/21 7:30PM PDT on TNT/CSNBA at STAPLES Center, Los Angeles, CA

Game 3: Thu 4/24 7:30PM PDT on TNT/CSNBA at Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA

Game 4: Sun 4/27 12:30PM PDT on ABC at Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA

Game 5 (if nec): Tue 4/29 7:30PM ???/CSNBA at STAPLES Center, Los Angeles, CA

Game 6 (if nec): Thu 5/1 7:30PM ???/CSNBA at Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA
Game 7 (if nec): Sat 5/3 (time TBD) on TNT/CSNBA at STAPLES Center, Los Angeles, CA

Will Ezeili be able to play in the playoffs?

He's only played a little bit of 1-on-1 in practice. He's still a ways away. I don't think it'd be smart to throw him into the mix in a playoff series. Just get right and ready for next season.

I think 6 games for the warriors to win this Series. The play of Lee in the pick n roll is going to be vital.

Barnes had a good game today, we will need him.

we need another big that is willing to use up all 6 fouls
im comfortable with jermain get 20 minutes, but dont want to run him to the ground

cbssports.com has released its final regular season grades.  I am a little surprised at the Warriors grade:
Golden State Warriors: C-
(First quarter grade: B, midseason grade: A, Third quarter grade: B+)

50 wins, another playoff appearance, the first repeat appearance in a very long time. So why does it feel this way? It's the context behind the numbers, the way they won. Too many home comebacks vs. bad teams, too many bruisings of bottom dwellers to boost the record. They haven't won as many as expected, haven't looked like the juggernaut ownership invested the money in. That's why Mark Jackson's job is on the line. Most alarmingly, the ball-movement-heavy team that set the world on fire last spring seems to have caught wind of its own greatness and they've fallen into isolation-heavy, predictable offense. Curry hits enough shots to keep it exciting, but not enough to keep it good, because he doesn't shoot 80 percent. They're good. They're just not as good as advertised.
Completely putting aside the fact that I dont understand what world a B, A and B+ average out to a C-, I dont think this grade is fair at all.  I think some of the criticisms addressed in here are good points....but they not fair enough to warrant a C- total grade.

See all grades: http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...inal-regular-season-grades-western-conference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom