LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

agree about lacob. i wouldnt have booed him on that chris mullin night. dudes have done more in 1 year than that piece of trash cohan did during his entire time here. 

that new arena i think will help them attract players. if durant was willing to resign in OKC.. smh. SF will have the sickest arena in the league. 

edit- they should get rid of BOB FITZGERALD asap. that dude is trash

Last edited:
fitzgerald is the biggest delusional homer of an announcer ever. a few years back while bosh spice was still with the raptors there were rumors about packaging andris biedrins + random players for bosh.. and he said "andris is top 3 big men in the league. there isnt another big man right now with as much upside and potential as andris." i was like wtf is this dude serious... him and rod brooks are the worst radio personalities in the bay area. i cant stand them. 

then he was overrating steph curry as "top 5 pg in the league" and why it would've been disastrous to trade curry for rental cp3. 1 season of cp3 > curry's entire pro career. 

greg papa is hilarious on 95.7fm. 

The Warriors commentators in general are pathetic. Jim Barnett is even worse than Fitz imo. You'd swear Mike Dunleavy was the greatest player of all time the way Barnett would slop on him. Everytime Dunleavy would get an assist, Barnett made it seem like he was the second coming of Larry Bird. Everytime Troy Murphy made a couple useless buckets in garbage time, he'd call him one of the best all around scoring PFs in the game. I cant be the only one that watches Warrior games on SAP...

agree about lacob. i wouldnt have booed him on that chris mullin night. dudes have done more in 1 year than that piece of trash cohan did during his entire time here. 
that new arena i think will help them attract players. if durant was willing to resign in OKC.. smh. SF will have the sickest arena in the league. 

edit- they should get rid of BOB FITZGERALD asap. that dude is trash
Do you see the nucleus and management OKC has? KD would have been a fool to chase the money elsewhere.

I think Warriors are on the right path. You can look at this roster and say there is a semblance of an NBA team...instead of a circus. I'm excited. Plus, being on west coast time now I should be able to catch most games with ease.

^Not only that...When was the last time we had good starters and a good bench?

I have no doubt that we're headed to the right direction. Our last few (first rounds, and this year's) drafts have been solid too.

i'm not getting my hopes up witih this team for now. they are by far the most frustrating team i'm a fan of. 

no expectations = no disappointment

i'm not getting my hopes up witih this team for now. they are by far the most frustrating team i'm a fan of. 
no expectations = no disappointment

yup. Not singling anyone out here, but alot of people have been hyped up by how we've been playing lately. Preseason, summer league, etc mean absolutely nothing to me

Sports betting websites are really taking over/under bets on how many games Curry and Bogut will play this season...
indifferent.gif

So much for waiting to see if "Glass Ankles" can make it through a season before extending his contract...

ankles like josh howard. i bet the w's still gonna extend him even if he gets injured. SMH

just curious warriors' fans, since it was mentioned that the thunder contacted the warriors about trading james harden to you guys..

what do you guys think would have been the most you would have given up for harden?

the rumors are,  klay thompson was the main piece they were interested in

and do you guys think a mega deal like say harden, maynor and pick(s) (i guess other throw ins could be added to make it work) FOR thompson and curry would work?

Idk about the Harden situation, max contract is PRETTY DAMN EXPENSIVE.

Curry 44mill/4 years, not bad...But I hope his ankles will hold up within that time. Bogut is looking to start tonight.

Gonna miss opening night :smh:

Back
Top Bottom