LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Had a chance at a pair of lower corner seats for $622.. hesitated.. and now theyre gone lol :smh: welp I guess its craigslist for me

Just checked out the presale out of curiousity, section 214 was going for a subtotal of 180 for one just to give you guys an idea.

Might end up pulling the trigger later on and just sell the shirt, cheer cards, and thunder sticks on ebay. :lol:

Last edited:
Damn those prices on those tickets a looking pretty nice compared to MSG :lol: :smh:

I'll be rooting for Klay and Curry god tonight out west

Last edited:
Just checked out the presale out of curiousity, section 214 was going for a subtotal of 180 for one just to give you guys an idea.

Might end up pulling the trigger later on and just sell the shirt, cheer cards, and thunder sticks on ebay. :lol:

lol I came up on like 4 extra thundersticks unopened from the game i went to. was thinking the same thing but i might just give em out to my friends.

Warriors in SIX 
nthat.gif
I hope you're right but we barely squeeked by them with our full roster against their bench players when we were trying to lock up the 6th seed. gary neal was kickin our a(ss we have to do a good job on him an parker which we can but Bogut Landry, Ezeli all gonna need to come up huge this series. As long as our backcourt stop all the dumba(ss turnovers the shots will fall.
Those renderings are
pimp.gif

Being able to see the bay bridge from inside the arena. That is awesome!
I dnt kno where the hell ppl are gonna park at. maybe they will have ferry service there? bart is too too packed they need to build a parking structure or some ish

forgot what it's like to have any sort of production from the center spot. 

certainly is a welcome sight.

Stephen Curry going Human Torch mode.. but..

Keep let's keep it tight in the 4Q. Can't let the Spurs back in. They've come back from large deficits before lol.

The blame can no longer be solely placed on Jack for this, Mark Jackson stood there and let him do it. Just watched come up and down the court doing whatever the hell he wanted trying to put the dagger down and now look.

Just wow :smh:

Why not put Bogut in that 4 min stretch at the end to clog the paint when all they were doing was getting in the lane?

Back
Top Bottom