LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Its not serious, all precaution with bogut

Thank Yeezus, when he is healthy, pairing him up with Landry or D Lee is going to make the Dubs something serious even with Mr. Hand Down Man Down. I'm just really excited for the team. Stupid Beans, useless height.

Last edited:
I won't buy it's all precaution. If they wanted to be that cautionary, they should have stopped him after the 2nd game he played.

Despite the Lakers starting off poorly, I don't see us getting a W.

Hope they prove me wrong.
I also hope Jackson doesn't use the hack a shaq to the point where it's just "practice" to Dwight like he did last time :x.

Further, as I tweeted last night - how can Jackson shut down Bogut but in the same breath say it's not a set back?! Huh??

What y'all think about Klay on Kobe? I don't even trust Barnes playing up on Kobe. Gonna be a major factor there.

Jack is fiesty, but I don't think he's enough. I like what I see from Barnes on the defensive end; pesty, quick laterally, and has height/length.

I hope whoever guards him knows Kobe is gonna pumpfake, a lot.

You know the Lakers are gonna come out and play like they are 4-1 instead of 1-4 with the firing of MB. It's not gonna be pretty for us. >D It would be nice to see how we match up and compete with the star power of the Lakers.

watch the Lakers go nuts at the expense on us tonight. Life of Warriors. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom