LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

I have a question for you guys.....

Who is our best player?

(the fact that I am 99% positive that we wont be able to come to a consensus answer shows that we arent very good)

I would like to name a player but there is just no one on the roster that can carry the team right now imo.

Last edited:
Best player? Good thing best is a subjective word.

Klay. He's not playing out of position and can get to the rack. Decision making on some shot selection needs to improve

Last edited:
Best player? Good thing best is a subjective word.
Klay. He's not playing out of position and can get to the rack. Decision making on some shot selection needs to improve

I agree with this.
Is it possible to buy a blank warriors authentic jersey? :lol: on NBA store there should be an option.

9 million for this...

:x

Last edited:
Truth be told, aside from the obvious nerves Beans was playing with, he rebounded and played good defense. A couple bonheaded outlet passes, but all things considered I would have liked to see him out there more.

Right now, Curry's their best player.
Biedrins could be a good player. He needs to just hustle and do what he used to. He needs to stop worrying about his bad freethrows and just hustle.

I disagree that Curry is our best player. I dont think we have a best player right now.....but I think by the start of the 2013-2014 season, we will all agree that our best player is Klay Thompson.

Nice lay up by Lee.

Edit: 2/2 FT by Beans...:rofl: :rofl: Got the crowd into it.

Last edited:
BIEDRINS HITS BOTH FREE THROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARRIORS HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom