LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

that Barnes dunk was
sick.gif
smokin.gif

I still think Curry needs to improve his passing. The dude had a lot of carless passes last night. Also, I'm glad that all three rookies are contributing to the team productively. Definitely happy to see the output Barnes is putting on the court. This team definitely looks promising. Definitely excited.

I still think Curry needs to improve his passing. The dude had a lot of carless passes last night. Also, I'm glad that all three rookies are contributing to the team productively. Definitely happy to see the output Barnes is putting on the court. This team definitely looks promising. Definitely excited.
Definitely?

Definitely. 

Just visiting to say that Harrison Barnes is the truth. I'm hoping he brings the Warriors back to prominance. Oh and that's easily the dunk of the year :lol:

Just visiting to say that Harrison Barnes is the truth. I'm hoping he brings the Warriors back to prominance. Oh and that's easily the dunk of the year :lol:
Loved the dunk, but it's still early on in the season...

Didn't even earn #1 on nba.com's top plays...Wade's dunk did :smh: :stoneface: ..

Whoops, yes, meant to type block. Thanks for the......................Assist *BA DUM CHHHH.

Congrats on being tied for first!

I'm a Laker fan living in San Francisco, but you guys have the best fans ever going to your games is amazing! Always cheer for the Warriors unless they playing the Lakers.

Hope you guys maintain this.

Oh yea **** Fitzgerald!

What is up with that! Need to own this next game v the nuggets.
mean.gif

They still revert back to old ways and letting up in the 4th qtr. 1st place is enough to smile temp but we have a squad this yr, even better if rush was in, but anyway hope we go deeeeeep in the playoff run !

Haha covering up Boguts "microfracture" surgery. Silly Warriors.

Only the Warriors. Fans are still pissed about the trade, and this would add fuel to the fire. Dont blame them for covering it up, but also just shows we have a bunch of clowns in the front office still.

I usually don't agree with Bob, but without trading Monta there would be none of the 3 players the team acquired in the draft. Monta was a good player, but with him and subtracting the 3, they'd be worse today.

Shameless plug
tomorrows game for $20/ticket if anybody is interested. 204 row 3 seats 1 & 2.

Last edited:
I usually don't agree with Bob, but without trading Monta there would be none of the 3 players the team acquired in the draft. Monta was a good player, but with him and subtracting the 3, they'd be worse today.

I heard Bob and others make this argument, and in my opinion it is a terrible way to evaluate a trade. Cutting Monta would have had similar results.

In my opinion, talking about the players we got in the draft is just a way to find a silver lining of a terrible trade.

Last edited:
I heard Bob and others make this argument, and in my opinion it is a terrible way to evaluate a trade. Cutting Monta would have had similar results.
In my opinion, talking about the players we got in the draft is just a way to find a silver lining of a terrible trade.
I may be in the minority, but if the team could've cut Monta and move forward with free cap space, I would do it.

Should have: drafted Greg Monroe, amnestied Biedrins and traded/cut Monta.

David Lee wouldn't be here and Curry would be a the complimentary player that he is.

Back
Top Bottom