LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Caught the last quarter...It was extremely sloppy near the 4th minute mark.

Glad we got the W.

What upp, prisoner of the moment much?
laugh.gif
You hypocrite.
Referring to Pargo?

I would have gladly kept Shved but they're letting Barea get a lot of run for whatever reason.

Whoever said they wanted Illyasova, you can ******g have him ....

Watched the game and saw the Brandon Rush interview with Rick Bucher, said it was his 2nd ACL tear, came back from the previous one in 5 months. I assume the previous was with Indiana?

Watched the game and saw the Brandon Rush interview with Rick Bucher, said it was his 2nd ACL tear, came back from the previous one in 5 months. I assume the previous was with Indiana?
He tore is ACL while playing for Kansas.  If I remember correctly, it was during some sort of shady workout session because he was thinking about declaring for the draft.  

He won't have surgery for this ACL injury until next month because he also injured his MCL and they're waiting for that to heal/inflammation to go down.

5 months return? That is incredibly fast..

What up, was referring to you saying that to me last year when I was picking up hot hands hah. And I wanted Ersan, but thank God you took him - I have him in two other leagues though smh.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!

Are they going to start playing? Bad calls is no excuse not to match Denver's energy this quarter.

Warriors defensive rotation is just horrible to watch.. Dudes look lost so many times :x :lol:

Last edited:
Really sorry game overall.  

We got nothing from Curry and Barnes.

We got nothing from Lee after half time.  

We have absolutely no one you can stay in front of their man on the perimeter and you can forget it when it comes to smart defensive rotations after the ball handler gets by his man.

Counted at least 6, and-one opportunities for the Nuggets with Curry leading the charge in lazy reach-ins. The guy simply doesn't get it.

Our best offensive strategy was having Landry be bailed out by the refs time and time again.  Nice job, Jackson...

Steph, this dude was MIA the whole game with 0 point til garbage mins. best player my #(*&$#. :stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
Curry had more fouls than shot attempts (made none and no FT attempts) with 4 minutes remaining in the game. Only he can go from playing arguably his best game in a Warriors uniform a couple nights ago against Dallas to playing like this. That is what this front office paid 44 million for :smh:

Missed the game, heard bits and pieces on the radio.

Did I hear incorrectly, Barnes was kept in the game with 3 fouls and picked up his 4th before the half ended? :x Fire Jackson already.

I usually give the coach the benefit of the doubt, but him not calling a timeout during that run in the 3rd :smh:. Not saying that it would've helped, but what's the point of calling it after a 15 point swing?

Back
Top Bottom