LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Steph is the last player I need to see get in a tussle. Suprised he didnt reinjure his ankle getting into it with Hibbert.

As a Georgetown fan part of me was happy to see Steph get thrown by Hibbert. Probably some left over frustration from 2008. :lol:

That was a chump move by George and shouldn't it have been a flagrant?

Steph Curry getting fined? :lol:

Hibbert too? :lol:

The only person I see fitting is David West for shoving someone in the face (if that). Curry was initially trying to break it up, second was just a push (if you wanna call it that). Let's be honest, if you were Hibbert, pushing someone off you ain't a big deal. A 7 footer doing that to a 6 footer, it's gonna look worse than it really is.

Steph Curry getting fined? :lol:

Hibbert too? :lol:

The only person I see fitting is David West for shoving someone in the face (if that). Curry was initially trying to break it up, second was just a push (if you wanna call it that). Let's be honest, if you were Hibbert, pushing someone off you ain't a big deal. A 7 footer doing that to a 6 footer, it's gonna look worse than it really is.

David lee

Report: Lee suspended for role in fight

February 27, 2013, 1:30 pm

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td][/td][td]
Agree_Icon_Up.png
[/td][td]
Cheer
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][td]
[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td][/td][td]
Disagree_Icon_Up.png
[/td][td]
Boo
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td]
[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td]
Email
[/td][/tr][/table]

lee_david_hibbert_roy_basho.jpg

David Lee has been suspended for the Warriors' game in New York against the Knicks tonight following an altercation in Indiana on Tuesday, according to a report.

Sam Amick of USA Today tweeted Wednesday that Lee won't play at Madison Square Garden after his back-and-forth shoving with the Pacers' Roy Hibbert resulted in a near-brawl that led to Hibbert's ejection.

After the loss in Indiana, Lee questioned whether or not he would be able to play against his former team due to a bruised left shoulder. The injury occurred in the second quarter against the Pacers and was unrelated to the shoving match that broke out with Hibbert.

However, a Warriors spokesman said earlier Wednesday that Lee was expected to play before news of the suspension broke.

Lee, 29, leads the NBA with 37 double-doubles and was the Warriors' first All-Star representative since Latrell Sprewell in 1997. The 6-foo-9, 240-pound forward is averaging 19 points, 11.1 rebounds and 37.2 minutes per game.

Damn 
mean.gif

Knew it was coming though. Lee did initiate the brawl.

No surprise here.

Will Landry start now?

Or .. Jack/Curry/Klay/Barnes/Beans? :nerd:

Last edited:
Curry needs help with the scoring.

Klay with more fouls than points and committing more stupid mistakes on defense :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom