LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Why do I keep feeling the playoffs slip away by every day that passes fambz? :frown:
Utah is 1 game behind and Houston is 1.5 games behind, but I feel both teams play more stable than Golden State.
I dont wanna miss the playoffs again.

Last edited:
While I'd hate for my parents to manage my money, it's definitely smart to let them hold onto it.

At least, we all know Klay won't show up on BallerAlert.com...

Why do I keep feeling the playoffs slip away by every day that passes fambz? :frown:
Utah is 1 game behind and Houston is 1.5 games behind, but I feel both teams play more stable than Golden State.
I dont wanna miss the playoffs again.

I know, I really wanted ya'll to stay at that 5th seed, cause looks like Memphis will be the 4th seed.

Wanted to see my Grizzlies come to the Bay and actually see them in the playoffs. Looks like won't happen now :rolleyes

Plus Grizz always has G dub's number. So would of been easy ride to 2nd round for us

While I'd hate for my parents to manage my money, it's definitely smart to let them hold onto it.

We've seen plenty parents in the Celebrity world who controlled their kids money and ran through it and the kid ended up flat broke..

So this is no guarantee either.

We've seen plenty parents in the Celebrity world who controlled their kids money and ran through it and the kid ended up flat broke..

So this is no guarantee either.
As mentioned earlier, Klay's old man played in the L, I'm sure he knows how to distribute it. $300/week though :lol:

It's refreshing to see them win a game.

Kings always bring their 'A' game against the Warriors, so Wednesday should be tough.

Last edited:
Game was crazy last night :smokin
$20 lower level tickets :smokin
The last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter though :smh: :x Toronto's constant flopping :x

Last edited:
Hey yall, I got a few questions for you guys for the game tomorrow.

Coming from Sac, should I take Bart or just drive to the arena?

Also, I'll be fine wearing Kings gear right??? 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
There's parking near the Bart station, from there you'll walk about 5-10 minutes (So it's up to you...Getting there and leaving the lot is easy).

You'll be fine wearing a Kings jersey :lol:.

nerd.gif
There's parking near the Bart station, from there you'll walk about 5-10 minutes (So it's up to you...Getting there and leaving the lot is easy).

You'll be fine wearing a Kings jersey
laugh.gif
depends if you've got lodging.

if just for the game, i'd drive and park in the lot and walk over the bridge. 

if you're staying somewhere, using bart back and forth may be easier. 

don't get a DUI rck 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom