LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

UNC's defense next year should be ridiculous. They're gonna have so much damn talent.

UGA's Zach Mettenberger arrested...this should give Murray the inside track. Murray-Orson Charles for three years should be nice for Bulldog fans.

UM guys, is Wilcher harboring any type of grudge towards UM re: Cissoko that could hurt RR in recruiting at Cass? I know Mathis was headed out-of-state no matter what, but interested in hearing your thoughts.

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

UGA's Zach Mettenberger arrested...this should give Murray the inside track. Murray-Orson Charles for three years should be nice for Bulldog fans.

I was just about to post this. 5 misdemeanor charges
laugh.gif

Stay outve GA if you're a qb right now
nerd.gif

UM guys, is Wilcher harboring any type of grudge towards UM re: Cissoko that could hurt RR in recruiting at Cass? I know Mathis was headed out-of-state no matter what, but interested in hearing your thoughts.
I hope not.  The Cissoko situation wasn't anything that UofM did, in fact RR tried to give him multiple chances to come back and Cissoko %#$$%# himself.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by tmay407

UNC's defense next year should be ridiculous. They're gonna have so much damn talent.

Did Foster return?
Don't think so. But with Williams, Sturdivant, Austin, Quinn, and Carter, they're gonna 5 potential first-day guys in the next draft.

Originally Posted by JND1

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by tmay407

Did Foster return?
Foster?  None of the juniors left.
Didn't y'all have a WR a couple of years ago named Foster that left early?

so if a recruit was commited to miami and pulled the stuff anderson has RS would have pulled his offer and moved on, yet he will take him when he has done it to other schools and wants to come to miami?

Memphis Head coach has been telling recruits that Memphis will be in the Big XII shortly...

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Memphis Head coach has been telling recruits that Memphis will be in the Big XII shortly...

*shrugs*
Huh...

BOISE, Idaho -- Boise State senior safety Jason Robinson has been suspended indefinitely for violating team rules.

Theannouncement by coach Chris Petersen came on the first day of springdrills Monday for the team that went undefeated last year and won theFiesta Bowl.

Full Story

Where's that BSU homer? He might be able to shed more light on the situation.

Dee Hart supposedly down to UF and Auburn.

No Michigan.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Sporting news article on Christian Ponder: "This season, FSU will me more about it's QB than it's coach"

Ponder

And some FSU fans are ALREADY clamoring for Mark Stoops to move on and for Greg Hudson to be named DC. Stoops hasn't even coached the spring game yet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

*shrugs*

rumors have been wild and stupid the past few days

there is one out saying ESPN is pushing for BYU to go to the pac-10 then another one saying the big 12 is going to get BYU and utah

both make ZERO sense

The Stoic Paisano wrote:

Nope. Have another committed for the 2011 class in Delonte Hollowell. Wilcher was the one who took Cissoko aside and told him when he got benched that he needed to figure things out. Bouba didn't and Wilcher said that Bouba was 100% at fault. 

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so if a recruit was commited to miami and pulled the stuff anderson has RS would have pulled his offer and moved on, yet he will take him when he has done it to other schools and wants to come to miami?
What's stuff has LA done? It's nowhere near the level of what Bryce did last year.

Not to mention, if LA does come, it will be on a track scholarship. His official visit was for the track team. Football team isn't even allowed to actively recruit him because then his scholly will automatically be converted to football by the NCAA.

Football team doesn't even have a scholly for him because we signed so many people who've played like 6 games of football in their whole life.

We're supposedly at 90 right now and the limit is 85. He'll come in on a track scholly, RS, and then be on a FB scholly next year.

Oregon is going on a downward spiral . Theyhave released shirts here in eugene saying I love my thugs LOL

A&M trying to dip into the South is so strange...

Kent Turene, Shaun Ward, Christian LeMay, Marcus Roberson and Lateek Townsend... Really trying to go outta their way to find bigger players on the defensive side of the ball...

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

What's stuff has LA done? It's nowhere near the level of what Bryce did last year.
Anderson's transfer from St. Ed's to Glenville wasn't exactly voluntary, and he seems to be a flake, those are the only issues. Having met the kid, he just has a very different personality. Not a thug by any means, but maybe someone who you will need to keep an eye on more than your normal recruit. The reasons he's drawing this out seem to be opposite from the Henderson and Pryor scenarios of years past. Not sure exactly how to describe Latwan, he seems kinda "out there".

funny you criticizing recruits Ibis when you probably never played more then 6 football games...

I read that way different than yall did, I read that as him asking BigMike to list what Latwan has done wrong ...

He wasnt criticizing him in that reply.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Anderson's transfer from St. Ed's to Glenville wasn't exactly voluntary, and he seems to be a flake, those are the only issues. Having met the kid, he just has a very different personality. Not a thug by any means, but maybe someone who you will need to keep an eye on more than your normal recruit. The reasons he's drawing this out seem to be opposite from the Henderson and Pryor scenarios of years past. Not sure exactly how to describe Latwan, he seems kinda "out there".

The reason that his recruitment is being drawn out is because he has different people trying to push him different places. If it were up to Latwan it seems like he would've just stuck with WVU he loved it there. He has people trying to push him to OSU, and his family is worried about him being in Morgantown with history of players getting in trouble down there they weren't sure that was the right fit.

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

funny you criticizing recruits Ibis when you probably never played more then 6 football games...
When/where/who/what the hell did i criticize?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom