LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Isnt Masoli's backup supposed to be pretty good.

Yep. Darron Thomas. I wanted him to be our QB last year, but Masoli showed up to play finally. But I'm a believer in Thomas and his abilities, so I wont be upset about the quarterback situation if Masoli is kicked off.

But I hope Masoli figures his life out, stealing a grip of stuff from a frat isn't a good way to succeed at life
smh.gif

Larry has convinced his assistants, and is telling all the area recruits, that the U of Memphis will be a new member of the Big 12, thus in a BCS Conference, something the Memphis football people know has really hurt them.
2nd time a few days Larry has been heard selling this.
He told Memphis area High School coaches this last night in a get together.

nerd.gif
I wonder how Bball coach Josh pastner feels about a move like that

Playing basketball in a real conference?
laugh.gif
They'll just tone back the OOC schedule...

Originally Posted by Noskey

Yep. Darron Thomas. I wanted him to be our QB last year, but Masoli showed up to play finally. But I'm a believer in Thomas and his abilities, so I wont be upset about the quarterback situation if Masoli is kicked off.

But I hope Masoli figures his life out, stealing a grip of stuff from a frat isn't a good way to succeed at life
smh.gif
Thomas will flourish when given the chance. But disappointing regardless of that. Still got Kenjon Barner who is very good and I'm sure Lache will do well in the system too.
I didn't peg LaMichael for the type 
mad.gif
 Seemed so soft spoken and well-mannered...

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

smh.gif
Thomas will flourish when given the chance. But disappointing regardless of that. Still got Kenjon Barner who is very good and I'm sure Lache will do well in the system too.
mad.gif
Trust me, Barner will get into some trouble. Dude is a thug. 

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

smh.gif
mad.gif
he got a police record or something? just wondering....never heard of him 

Looks like USC will be back on top by default in the PAC 10 next season...Kiffin gonna think he should be put over Carroll just because he won 8-9 games lol

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

smh.gif
mad.gif
he got a police record or something? just wondering....never heard of him 
Naw...I'm a U of O student and I've had some run ins with dude before. 

Cant really tell i guess. Ive met jerimaih a couple times, he always seems really nice, always coming to the store with his mom. For him to do this type of dumb stuff is making my head hurt.

The backup QB is always the fan favorite and better than the starter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

The hell is going on up in Oregon? I didn't even realize it was that bad.
laugh.gif

No ESPN coverage?
nerd.gif
Typical.
laugh.gif
@ the thought of our starting QB getting a burglary charge and there being no news coverage.
Usually y'all are just crying about that 'The media hates Da U' , 'If it was miami' +*#!@!$+ but I have to agree w/ y'all here. If Jacory caught a charge like that @+#@ would be all over.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm betting that nothing happens to either player in terms of missing games/or seasons. 

Listening to the two radio stations in town last night, they think Kelly might just let them off the hook saying that they took lesser charges just to be done with it, but he actually believes their stories that they're innocent. 

They also pointed to Blunt being allowed back on the field, and there was no doubt in what he had done. 
laugh.gif
  So we'll see. 

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No ESPN coverage?
nerd.gif
Typical.
laugh.gif
@ the thought of our starting QB getting a burglary charge and there being no news coverage.
Usually y'all are just crying about that 'The media hates Da U' , 'If it was miami' +*#!@!$+ but I have to agree w/ y'all here. If Jacory caught a charge like that @+#@ would be all over.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't think it's that.

I will put on my flame suit for all the Oregon fans that are going to be pissed when I say this....

The reason why ESPN isn't giving this attention is because it is Oregon.  No one gives a !%$@ about Oregon.

They get a lot of love on NT because of their ugly uniform combos, but middle America doesn't care about Carbon Fiber Helmets (Dope helmet BTW).  Oregon is not a major player in the college football landscape to warrant such attention.

They are not a premiere program.  If it was USC/Miami this would be all over ESPN, but it's $%!$@%% Oregon.

If ESPN is going to dedicate off season college football time it's going to be to the major/elite programs, the Miami's, Michigan's, USC, Texas, 'Bama, Florida, etc.  Oregon IS NOT on that level.

ESPN is not going to waste their time or resources to send someone to Eugene, Or.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No ESPN coverage?
nerd.gif
Typical.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't think it's that.

I will put on my flame suit for all the Oregon fans that are going to be pissed when I say this....

The reason why ESPN isn't giving this attention is because it is Oregon.  No one gives a !%$@ about Oregon.

They get a lot of love on NT because of their ugly uniform combos, but middle America doesn't care about Carbon Fiber Helmets (Dope helmet BTW).  Oregon is not a major player in the college football landscape to warrant such attention.

They are not a premiere program.  If it was USC/Miami this would be all over ESPN, but it's $%!$@%% Oregon.

If ESPN is going to dedicate off season college football time it's going to be to the major/elite programs, the Miami's, Michigan's, USC, Texas, 'Bama, Florida, etc.  Oregon IS NOT on that level.

ESPN is not going to waste their time or resources to send someone to Eugene, Or.
laugh.gif

You sound like somebody I know.........

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

No need. I was thinking the same thing when reading what Ibis and Dre said. We arent a big player. We wont be until we win the Rose Bowl. Whereas Miami is still a premier football school. Somehow.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
God Squad Guys...

The post-game video is greatness...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"The Mighty Red Raiders. Oh, yeah...poo-poo, %%%$%%* Baylor. +%$% you. And +%$% me and +%$% everybody."

Mike Leach will NEVER EVER COACH AGAIN

asdflkjsdfjsd

" some of u guys living situation is about to change, o yeah "
roll.gif

yea its over for Leach
laugh.gif
.....sucks for him that the texas site got the video because of the system....and now espn is showing it =
smh.gif

Don't see what's so bad about it. And that's after a win. Wouldn't mind if Miami had a coach like that actually.

Probably 50% of coaches in america go in like that after a crappy performance in a game.

Back
Top Bottom