**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't the first time the bills have benched Tyrod because the defense got ****ted on in the previous week.

Wonder how many of those were won during the cheating years. Have to disregard them, much like 4 Super Bowls.
a0G0k_s-200x150.gif

The bills shipped away watkins, hogan, woods and gillislee. All the while Shady was playing like complete dog **** for the 5 weeks of the season.

Take away the majority of his weapons, while he still has your team in contention of a playoff spot in the wild card.

Doesn't make sense.

One day my mans will have a team that actually wants him to succeed.

Tom Savage, Nathan Peterman.. I really don't know why these average Pitt QB's continue to be in the league.

If Tino Sunsuri wasn't a coach for FSU he'd probably be in the league too.

I think with Teddy being out for multiple years....it’s best he just gets acclimated and studying plays on the bench for now before he gets thrown out there

Teddy knows the plays and he's physically ready to play, but this is more of what you have going with Keenum than anything. I do agree that it won't hurt to have Teddy practicing another full week, but eventually he will start in my opinion. I don't know when, but part of me hopes the Vikings clinch something early and a win the next weeks all but clinches the division and playoff spot, which leaves a few weeks for Teddy to play and see what they have and to make the decision if it's Keenum or Teddy they roll with in the playoffs. Hell, even Bradford could be in the mix at that point. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom