**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so really they just let him choose a color way of the SF AF1?

Doubt they even did that. Prob just sent him a letter in the mail saying we are gonna make an AF1 for you. What do you think? .. prob just said ok cool then boom something weak shows up

SneakyFlimsyGlobefish-small.gif

@buc em come get ya QB man

An allegation that Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston groped an Uber driver in March 2016 is under review by the NFL.

The driver, identified only as Kate, says that she picked up Winston around 2 a.m. on Sunday, March 13 in Scottsdale, Arizona and that Winston sat in the front passenger seat next to her. She says Winston asked to get food at a drive-thru restaurant and, per the driver, Winston “reached over and he just grabbed my crotch” while they were waiting for it to be delivered. She claims Winston held his hand there for three to five seconds.

She reported the incident to Uber, but told Ansari she did not go to police because she was afraid of negative backlash if she went that route. In a statement to BuzzFeed News, a spokesperson for Uber said “the rider was permanently removed from the app shortly after we learned of the incident.”

Russ Spielman, one of Winston’s agents, said that a call from BuzzFeed News was the first he’d heard about the allegations and didn’t have any other comment. BuzzFeed News Deputy News Director Tom Namako later posted a statement from Winston’s representatives on Twitter.

“We categorically deny this allegation. It is our understanding the uber driver was unable to identify the specific individual who allegedly touched this driver … The only reason his name is being dragged in to this is that his uber account was used to call the ride.”

An allegation that Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston groped an Uber driver in March 2016 is under review by the NFL.

The driver, identified only as Kate, says that she picked up Winston around 2 a.m. on Sunday, March 13 in Scottsdale, Arizona and that Winston sat in the front passenger seat next to her. She says Winston asked to get food at a drive-thru restaurant and, per the driver, Winston “reached over and he just grabbed my crotch” while they were waiting for it to be delivered. She claims Winston held his hand there for three to five seconds.

She reported the incident to Uber, but told Ansari she did not go to police because she was afraid of negative backlash if she went that route. In a statement to BuzzFeed News, a spokesperson for Uber said “the rider was permanently removed from the app shortly after we learned of the incident.”

Russ Spielman, one of Winston’s agents, said that a call from BuzzFeed News was the first he’d heard about the allegations and didn’t have any other comment. BuzzFeed News Deputy News Director Tom Namako later posted a statement from Winston’s representatives on Twitter.

“We categorically deny this allegation. It is our understanding the uber driver was unable to identify the specific individual who allegedly touched this driver … The only reason his name is being dragged in to this is that his uber account was used to call the ride.”
So basically she’s not lying. Jameis’s reps are going to pin it on his “fall guy”.

In no way am I a Jerry advocate or like ol dude and I know his fight is mostly out of spite for the Zeke thing

but you can't argue that he doesn't have a point telling the NFL to pump the brakes on rapidly giving Goodell a raise, a jet and healthcare for his family for life

NFL players only get healthcare for 5 years after they retire smh

more important stuff to tackle than feeding Roger's swift demands
He had a great pointerest especially when others in similar positions of more profitable companies make significantly less

Plus I don't think the league maximizes what they could do

My pockets are thankful those OBJ shoes are trash. I’ve spent a lot of money this month and probably spending more.

Heard two or three Miguel songs, all trash. He’s gone and he knows it. He’s cold out here.

My pockets are thankful those OBJ shoes are trash. I’ve spent a lot of money this month and probably spending more.

Heard two or three Miguel songs, all trash. He’s gone and he knows it. He’s cold out here.

I'm sure you can personalize tims now.. justthrow OBJ on the side of some '6 wheats

nick. nick. Didn't 'eem know about Mike and Mike's final show. I guess I picked the right day to come byke. I hope the non seasoned chicken they had at their last catering was expired as ****.

Yooooooooooooo what up my G?!?! **** you been at?!?!?!

Had to unplug from the Matrix for a bit g. Not just NT either. I've done it a couple times throughout the years, but this one went a lot longer than usual.

Last time I was active 'round these parts was the day after Trump won. Been a hell of a year since then.

The NFL is legit imploding.

That's what I'm here for. **** it all up.

The latest ESPN piece on the civil war is glorious. Everyone's running with the Jerry quotes for headlines, but y'all should give that thing a read. There's a bunch of details on the behind the scenes chaos and it's all magnificent.

Like we all know it's been a total **** show for a while. Yet now they're turning on each other and it's all come to light.

An example: some owner reached out to Adam f'ing Silver to gauge his interest on replacing Goodell as NFL Commish. Silver said hell nah.

Nah the dude who cant keep his hands to himself in a Uber.

I just remembered me and @spacedoodoo being floored by being told hes the best young leader in the league

Be happy you got the 1 sane qb in that division..

Can't forget Brees out chere talking nonsensical response on trump and protests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom