**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to use his body for the butt hurt Brownies. Fournette is needed for our long Super Bowl drive. Plus after what T. Gipson said about them, I’m sure the Browns would have made a point to “rough up” Fournette.

So Tyrod?

:nerd:

Shannon needs to show Skip this on undisputed (for Dak).

my mans making sure he doesn't get charged roaming when he's training in the French Alps

Dude acting like he doesnt have another 5 weeks to go chill somewhere

Jameis's statement...

A news organization has published a story about me regarding an alleged incident involving a female Uber driver from approximately two years ago. The story falsely accuses me of making inappropriate contact with this driver. I believe the driver was confused as to the number of passengers in the car and who was sitting next to her. The accusation is false, and given the nature of the allegation and increased awareness and consideration of these types of matters, I am addressing this false report immediately. At the time of the alleged incident, I denied the allegations to Uber, yet they still decided to suspend my account.

I am supportive of the national movement to raise awareness and develop better responses to the concerns of parties who find themselves in these types of situations, but this accusation is false. While I am certain that I did not make any inappropriate contact, I don’t want to engage in a battle with the driver and I regret if my demeanor or presence made her uncomfortable in any way.

We all know eat a W didnt say this

Nick Wright nailed it yesterday in regards to Tyrod being benched

He's right about black QBs but not this time with tyrod

In the middle of a playoff chase screw'ng him over money is what they care about?

That'd be even worse :lol::smh:

Bills deserve their permanent spot in the AFC basement

Hope he takes action against them if it's really over money,they tried to mess with his money last year too
**** you and all the people that liked this pull up

Had to unplug from the Matrix for a bit g. Not just NT either. I've done it a couple times throughout the years, but this one went a lot longer than usual.

Last time I was active 'round these parts was the day after Trump won. Been a hell of a year since then.

That's what I'm here for. **** it all up.

The latest ESPN piece on the civil war is glorious. Everyone's running with the Jerry quotes for headlines, but y'all should give that thing a read. There's a bunch of details on the behind the scenes chaos and it's all magnificent.

Like we all know it's been a total **** show for a while. Yet now they're turning on each other and it's all come to light.

An example: some owner reached out to Adam f'ing Silver to gauge his interest on replacing Goodell as NFL Commish. Silver said hell nah.

aqDwC.png

Read the article Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius posted above.. THAT is right.. but as soon as dude started talking about draft spots he was talking just to talk and being super convenient

The draft spot stuff might not be as pertinent but everything else was. Weird thing to nit pick at when his overarching point still stands,black QB's are afforded a much shorter leash and it's been that way for a while. Tyrod was just the latest example

Tyrod just isn't the guy Buffalo sees as their long term starter, I doubt Peterman is but they aren't making the playoffs and this is when you look at a 5th round draft pick

The draft spot stuff might not be as pertinent but everything else was. Weird thing to nit pick at when his overarching point still stands,black QB's are afforded a much shorter leash and it's been that way for a while. Tyrod was just the latest example

Dude's non-Tyrod examples are using the draft positions of Russell Wilson, dak and deshaun

Deshaun would have gone 1st if he came out a year earlier.. he went back and showed flaws and then didn't do the draft process well.. still went top half of the 1st

Russ got screwed by NCstate because mike glennon was a super high recruit and they wanted to move on to him (plus think there was a coaching change).. plus dude not have great measurables

And dak wasn't highly graded prospect coming out of Mississippi state..

The article made the opportunities point significantly better.. if anything draft wise he should attack it's the things that were said about teddy (like hand size, he's being too small and the white guy with the same sized hands being ok) and now being said about Lamar

tumblr_m5bh1iksRc1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

What's the alternative with dude, that you guys wanna screw him out of his money?

Lmao that gif :pimp:

Look tyrod had 3 years. I love Tyrod don't get me wrong but 2 years ago we had the #1 defense did we do anything? Tyrod good for 8-8 we need a QB to win us games. I wouldn't of benched him at this time but we gotta see what the kids got. We have 2 first rounders and it's pretty obvious we are going use those on a QB.

Basically Tyrod Alex Smith lite we need a Aaron Rodgers

Tyrod just isn't the guy Buffalo sees as their long term starter, I doubt Peterman is but they aren't making the playoffs and this is when you look at a 5th round draft pick

As of now they're currently in a playoff spot but if they care more about tanking the rest of the way for a pick they'll probably end up trading in 3 years than possibly ending the streak then that's their prerogative but it's awfully strange timing. Giving your young guy burn during the last few weeks of the season makes sense,right before critical tough games doesn't...

It's not my squad though,Bills taking L's only helps clear the way for clinching the division early. Just hate seeing Tyrod getting played over and over again over weaksauce rationale

Read the article Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius posted above.. THAT is right.. but as soon as dude started talking about draft spots he was talking just to talk and being super convenient

Best part in it

"Brock's $36M for five wins sounds right given it's the Texans. No NFL coach has tested and experimented with more white hopes than head coach Bill O'Brien who has started Fitzpatrick, Ryan Mallett, Case Keenum, Brian Hoyer, T.J. Yates, Brandon Weeden, Osweiler, and Tom Savage in only three years. O'Brien basically white-hoped-out himself into drafting DeShaun Watson. Good move."

:lol:

As of now they're currently in a playoff spot but if they care more about tanking the rest of the way for a pick they'll proabbly end up trading in 3 yearsthan possibly ending the streak then that's their prerogative but it's awfully strange timing. Giving your young guy burn during the last few weeks of the season make sense,right before critical tough games doesn't

they are but they know the chances of them beating the Patriots twice is slim to none, they haven't beat a .500 team

they aren't playing for this year, this is about the long term and they just lost two in a row and even if they did manage to make that 6th seed, we all know they aren't doing any damage in the playoffs

Tyrod is a solid QB but he isn't the franchise QB that a new coach is looking for, he is best suited for a team who needs to upgrade but won't have a high pick like the Jags come the offseason

If dude was never McDermott's guy then they should've just gotten something for him and traded him when they had the chance. Doubt anyone would expect them to do any damage in the playoffs but it might mean something to their fans and vets who have bummed it out there for years but throwing the towel midway through a season where they still have something to fight for in a weak conference is some chicken**** stuff to me but I'll digress.

Would've made more sense to tank and rock with the rookie (a 5th rounder too,not even a hyped prospect) if they had sucked from the jump but the Bills never make any sense anyway. They traded their best weapons away while they were winning games and now they're throwing a rookie into the fold against a top 5 pass rushing team :lol:

No wonder Bills fans go so hard with the shenanigans on Sundays,the team itself does nothing but gleefully torture them and take advantage of their loyalty. Ralph Wilson is rolling over in his grave

the only dude who thought Russ would be the truth coming out of the draft was me because i was biased. But im going to act like I wasn't and just say I have an eye for spotting QB talent.

that dude probably first person to say Russ was too short at the time with the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom