**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not happy about the Russ draft :lol:
Last game I saw him in was the Rose Bowl and Kiko Alonso killed him
Safe to say i changed my opinion quickly.

anyone peep Gerald's Game on Netflix? this movie is creepy AF but Carla Gugino
source.gif

Andy Reid really wanted Russell Wilson, had he got him he might still be in Philly right now

yup

i mean.. even without knowing dude would turn into this, was still solid value.. i figured going in that russ (and same with dak) would at the least be very high end backups with the right coach

i'd rather have a QB with their skillset as a backup because if things are breaking down they have their athletic ability.. kinda like jeff garcia.. i mean i didnt know either would be this good.. but you could win guys with those guys if your starter went down

i'm a lil surprised andy wasnt all in on dak in the 3rd or 4th of that draft

I wasn't familiar with Wilson at all, but I was dreading the idea of a Tavaris Jackson/Matt Flynn combo. Charlie Whitehurst may have been during the time too.

yup

i mean.. even without knowing dude would turn into this, was still solid value.. i figured going in that russ (and same with dak) would at the least be very high end backups with the right coach

i'd rather have a QB with their skillset as a backup because if things are breaking down they have their athletic ability.. kinda like jeff garcia.. i mean i didnt know either would be this good.. but you could win guys with those guys if your starter went down

i'm a lil surprised andy wasnt all in on dak in the 3rd or 4th of that draft

Russ
Dak

Hundley :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom