**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the ESPN article states that various owners have their own grievances against the league and a lot of them aren't messing with all the yes men Rog has brought into the league office but I don't think Jerrah's gonna be the one to set things in motion for his fall,his brash public stance is probably gonna get more folks to circle the wagons and defend dude in the name of the shield and the brand instead of getting him up on out of here.

There's definitely a lot of cracks within league leadership though highlighted in the issue,Rog's position isn't exactly as impervious or tenable as previously thought...

Yea the ESPN article states that various owners have their own grievances against the league and a lot of them aren't messing with all the yes men Rog has brought into the league office but I don't think Jerrah's gonna be the one to set things in motion for his fall,his brash public stance is probably gonna get more folks to circle the wagons and defend dude in the name of the shield and the brand instead of getting him up on out of here.

There's definitely a lot of cracks within league leadership though highlighted in the issue,Rog's position isn't exactly as impervious or tenable as previously thought...

Who previously thought this thou?

Folks been had issues since dude decided destroying them tapes was the best course of action

Shhh jus the became blatantly obvious with certain moves.. that don't make brady or Zeke innocent OR guilty.. but they wouldn't be the first persons in history to skate on something because the rules weren't fully thought out

Who previously thought this thou?

Folks been had issues since dude decided destroying them tapes was the best course of action

Shhh jus the became blatantly obvious with certain moves.. that don't make brady or Zeke innocent OR guilty.. but they wouldn't be the first persons in history to skate on something because the rules weren't fully thought out

I mean the conventional wisdom for the longest time has been "Well the league is making more money than ever,why rock the boat?" :lol:

It goes even deeper than the whole "player conduct" policy BS Rog introduced,I doubt that's near the top of grievances for most owners outside of the one's who have been burned by it personally. It has more to do with the structure and organisation of the league office itself and how they're losing trust in Rog's ability at being the main man to lead the shield in current and ever-changing climate in today's society.

The little part about certain owners being aware of and keeping an eye on the NBA's growing popularity while the league in all it's hubris plays it down is just one example

One of them straight up said “Do you buy this ********?” :rofl:

it's always hilarious to me to hear cian fahey talk about Jordan Matthews (something he did periodically last season when he would go on lebatard).. currently listening to bomani's show from yesterday

In defending Tyrod he's talk about the quality of the bills WRs (or lack thereof)

Also has adam thielen over AB or any other WR, this year

Crablegs been funny style ever since he gave his 'infamous' Negro spiritual interview after the National Championship game. His behavior following only reaffirms.

Lurk.gif

cheers_wink_shaun_of_the_dead.gif

I mean the conventional wisdom for a long time has been "Well the league is making more money than ever,why rock the boat?" :lol:

It goes even deeper than the whole "player conduct" policy bs Rog introduced,I doubt that's near the top of grievances for most owners outside of the one's who have been burned by it personally. It has more to do with the structure and organisation of the league office itself and how they're losing trust in Rog being the main man to lead the shield in current and ever-changing climate in today's society.

The little part about certain owners being aware of and keeping an eye on the NBA's growing popularity while the league in all it's hubris plays it down is just one example, “Do you buy this ********?” :rofl:

I think the owners are a bigger problem in all of this.. you got traditional dudes who are reluctant to give

The 2 bye weeks should be obvious for the simple fact that's a cheap way to extend the season by a week and thus increase revenue

But there are simple solutions to some of the complaints out here.. like the Thursday games.. he'll look at the Sunday games where we end up with just 2 afternoon games some of em, like how does THAT happen

If I was in charge Sunday night is the only time I'm have 1 game going.. then late thurs and mon, after the earlier game is done.. but all teams playing thurs get a bye the week before, but you got 2 in case 1 is crap

I just think he doesn't fit with what boys need on the outside.. get 2 speed guys at the x and z spots

Then leave the underneath and crossing for the slot and RB.. whenever they get wittens replacement, assuming the Oline is still a strength, go with more of a pass catcher with decent enough speed

Jameis's statement...

A news organization has published a story about me regarding an alleged incident involving a female Uber driver from approximately two years ago. The story falsely accuses me of making inappropriate contact with this driver. I believe the driver was confused as to the number of passengers in the car and who was sitting next to her. The accusation is false, and given the nature of the allegation and increased awareness and consideration of these types of matters, I am addressing this false report immediately. At the time of the alleged incident, I denied the allegations to Uber, yet they still decided to suspend my account.

I am supportive of the national movement to raise awareness and develop better responses to the concerns of parties who find themselves in these types of situations, but this accusation is false. While I am certain that I did not make any inappropriate contact, I don’t want to engage in a battle with the driver and I regret if my demeanor or presence made her uncomfortable in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom