**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Macadoo wanted Eli to play the first ****in quarter, Geno to play three ****in quarters because Geno gives us the best ****in chance to win. Mac gotta get the **** out of here right ****in now. Get that ****in piece of **** out of here. Send his ***** *** back to GB. What a ****in joke. This is all Mac's decision, said it himself. The ****in ownership allowed this ****. **** them too.

What was going through his mind offering him to start to keep the streak going......for 1 game? did he plan to do this the rest of the season? :lol:

Geno Smith is a free agent and you drafted Davis Webb

you don't treat this like preseason and let them both play, you play Webb the rest of the season to see if he has anything

Benching Eli so you can see two ****in QBs that aren't the future starting QB is so **********in stupid. I want to smash my ****in phone while typing this ****. I want to break Macadoo's ****in face wide open. Eli hasn't been great but the guy has no ****in OL or ****in WRs right now. How many drops were there in last week's game? 4-5 drops. This is ****in disgusting. Our season has been ****in over since week 4 and you treat the ****in face of your franchise like this? If you want to ****in move on, cool but have some ****in class and let him finish the season and continue his streak. I'm ****in sick, we know what the **** Geno Smith is and we ****in know Davis Webb was a terrible ****in pick. Kid hasn't even ****in dressed for a ****in game. I'm so ****in disgusted. I hope Oakland can somehow hang 60 on us. I'm happy Eli gave the **** you to them. **** the Giants, they can all suck my ****. Macadoo can suck my ****. Reese can suck my ****. Mara and Tisch can each suck my balls. **** them.

tenor.gif

Y0L1N.gif

txYfbBg.gif

My friend would like to know if Geno liked throwing to his TE's during his time with the Jets

We didn't use a TE when he was a Jet :lol:

My friend also has Engram & it can't get any worse than the last two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom