**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli definitely getting hosed here. Giants are such a joke man. I really do not feel bad for that team in the slightest.

Dog, ya'll would be one of the AFC favorites if Eli went to Jax. FOH.

If they really bench Eli and don't wake the **** up before this weekend. Eli better not step on the field again this ****in season. Tell Mac to eat a **** and **** off. Don't touch the field until you're in another uniform.

get that Swoosh account fired up...

lf

If they really bench Eli and don't wake the **** up before this weekend. Eli better not step on the field again this ****in season. Tell Mac to eat a **** and **** off. Don't touch the field until you're in another uniform.

Why are you so upset? :lol: The Giants are 2-9 making this decision not 9-2...What the **** does it matter? :lol:

All Eli needs is a dominant D-line that can keep historically great offenses well below their season averages why he closes his eyes and heaves up prayers(manningham throw wasnt a prayer...but the point stands)...

THATLL get his career back on track :pimp: :smokin

"The leather guts and might I add in, shes black on chrome like darren mcfadden" :pimp: :smokin

Peyton hillis, felix jones, mcfadden at qb :lol: :pimp:

Legit thought Felix Jones would be a problem for you guys

'Boys had some dope backs around that time

Julius Jones and Marion the Barbarian :pimp:

Damn Eli ain’t even hit that Peyton wall yet and they got him out the paint.

They said **** your record.

All Eli needs is a dominant D-line that can keep historically great offenses well below their season averages why he closes his eyes and heaves up prayers(manningham throw wasnt a prayer...but the point stands)...

THATLL get his career back on track :pimp: :smokin

Somebody ain't watch those playoff games.

Benching Eli so you can see two ****in QBs that aren't the future starting QB is so **********in stupid. I want to smash my ****in phone while typing this ****. I want to break Macadoo's ****in face wide open. Eli hasn't been great but the guy has no ****in OL or ****in WRs right now. How many drops were there in last week's game? 4-5 drops. This is ****in disgusting. Our season has been ****in over since week 4 and you treat the ****in face of your franchise like this? If you want to ****in move on, cool but have some ****in class and let him finish the season and continue his streak. I'm ****in sick, we know what the **** Geno Smith is and we ****in know Davis Webb was a terrible ****in pick. Kid hasn't even ****in dressed for a ****in game. I'm so ****in disgusted. I hope Oakland can somehow hang 60 on us. I'm happy Eli gave the **** you to them. **** the Giants, they can all suck my ****. Macadoo can suck my ****. Reese can suck my ****. Mara and Tisch can each suck my balls. **** them.

picard.png

I gotta nine inch **** for you to suck

maxresdefault.jpg

picard.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom