**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ and what do you think AB and Co are doing with big ben

Even before Beckham got hurt Eli would be throwing wild *** passes that were uncatchable to him, B-Marsh and Shepard. Do you guys not remember how terrible their offense was to start the season even with those guys in the lineup? You don't see Ben doing that with AB, JuJu and Martavis.

Even before Beckham got hurt Eli would be throwing wild *** passes that were uncatchable to him, B-Marsh and Shepard. Do you guys not remember how terrible their offense was to start the season even with those guys in the lineup? You don't see Ben doing that with AB, JuJu and Martavis.

You can have all the talent in the world at WR (jury is out on Shep and Marsh is past his prime), but it doesn't mean a lick if you can't run the football for years and have an offensive line that has been built poorly since 2009 and gotten worse, combined with the fact this team leads the league in drops. Eli has already been sacked more than last season and it's November.

This run game was ranked 31st when the Giants won it all in 2012 with a mediocre defense that stepped up in the playoffs, Eli saved Reese's job then because they wouldn't have made the playoffs without him.

McAdoos's offense doesn't fit Eli's strength, it worked the first two years but things just never clicked. Sad part is Eli vouched for this clown. Reese is lucky to even still be here he has been terrible, classless on the Giants part.

Eli has been out here looking like Archie Manning and you guys are surprised the Giants benched him. Give me a break. Eli sucks.

Giants lead the league in drops.

Bottom five ranked OL.

Bottom five ranked run game.

I’m too young for the Archie talk but all the old heads around me said he balled. He was a stud but played on one of the worst teams for his whole career.

He’s only had one season where he had more tds than ints. Eli just like his daddy with the turnovers. Archie has a 67.1 career qb rating.

If you didn’t watch Archie, you shouldn’t speak on him. I’ve never seen Archie or Len Dawson or Bart Starr. I have no opinion on them and I’m definitely not just going off their stats. Everyone has said Archie played on one of the worst teams ever so how the hell would he put up great numbers?

If you didn’t watch Archie, you shouldn’t speak on him. I’ve never seen Archie or Len Dawson or Bart Starr. I have no opinion on them and I’m definitely not just going off their stats. Everyone has said Archie played on one of the worst teams ever so how the hell would he put up great numbers?
Right. So we can’t call him great. He was average at best. Many people I know who have seen him play told me he was meh. Both of his sons are way better football players than he was.Staubach>Unitas >Bradshaw> Tarkenton >Namath >Ken Stabler> Dan Fouts > Archie.

Archie was the Andy Dalton of his era.

Right. So we can’t call him great. He was average at best. Many people I know who have seen him play told me he was meh. Both of his sons are way better football players than he was.Staubach>Unitas >Bradshaw> Tarkenton >Namath >Ken Stabler> Dan Fouts > Archie.

Archie was the Andy Dalton of his era.

Terry Bradshaw wasn't a great QB

Won rings, managed games. threw lots of INT's.

Isn't looked at as 'great' by his peers.

Disappointed in the Giants organization. Bottom line. Eli hasn't been great, but this season isn't his fault. If the season is lost, this is the only thing to make it worse. It's pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom