**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The xanax/coke/lean was news to me. Had no clue he was messing with this **** since he was 13/14.

I always thought it was just weed. Shoot...dude even has a pot leaf tatted on his back LOL.

The drug problem this dude had was HUGE. Dude was out on the street looking for drugs and all that

Hey we all got diff perspectives on this. I respect the idea that you let a dude play if he's healthy and willing. But with that OLine even as an Eagles fan I'd be sad watching dude get rocked by a DB and end his career on a horrible season

Mad players and coaches have come out and said this is disrespectful as hell and wrong. You’re in NY, turn on WFAN tomorrow.

I read on here that Rosen is the best QB in LA at any level

Johnny_Cakes Johnny_Cakes comes to mind when i read that take

WWE-big-show-paramedic-slams-stretcher-against-pole-1403567275i.gif

Just heard about McFadden retiring. Sucks his career didn't turn out like how a lot of people thought it would. I went to college in Arkansas from 05-10 and him, Peyton Hillis, and Felix Jones were gods to people during that period. All 3 were supposed to be game changers.

Josh Gordon is my favorite player. Son was drinking Mad Dog 20 20’s before high school games to see what it was like to play football drunk. That’s some pretty dope og ****.

Just heard about McFadden retiring. Sucks his career didn't turn out like how a lot of people thought it would. I went to college in Arkansas from 05-10 and him, Peyton Hillis, and Felix Jones were gods to people during that period. All 3 were supposed to be game changers.

Peyton Hillis dead *** was on the cover of Madden :rofl:

Before the day ends, shoutout Darren McFadden for being the bright spot in our darkest days. When healthy, dude was solid.

IMG_3165.GIF

IMG_3166.GIF

Thanks DMac. Without you, we woulda been 0-16 every season :lol:

man I totally forgot about felix jones. he was a 1st rounder right?

had some solid/decent years on the cowboys

so pissed about eli getting benched.
Dude past 2 weeks didnt have his top 3 WRs and his TE played like crap.....really? i get it reese and macadoo want to save their jobs and this webb kid gets lucky and shows some talent. he plays well they might save their jobs. but to do it at this time and use geno as the go between. you bench your franchise QB for a castoff QB that nobody wanted? Jags and Broncos will take Eli no problem and watch him win elswhere and the giants will look foolish. would have like them to get the RB from penn rather than draft a QB.

We've seen Case Keenum, Josh McCown, Jacoby Brissett have good years and even Hundley, Blaine Gabbert, CJ Beathard and Bortles look respectable in games recently...Geno has a chance :lol:

Eli gotta start ......... Giants fan and I know the season has been a wash but with no receivers ... no running backs .... no o line ... defense kinda regressed from the good year they had last year ... and a crappy coach ..... Eli wasn’t the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom