**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So that’s all on Eli that the offense is mediocre this season and last?
For once did I ever say Eli was good this season and last season?
I said he was decent enough, not good or bad.
The main problem for the Giants has always been the o-line and running game.

I mean, he has been in the bottom 10 of starting NFL quarterbacks in QBR for the last two seasons.

Even if Webb doesnt do great, you should be able to at least see flashes that he could be okay if he is going to be your guy going forward. Goff was horrible last year but you could at least see some flashes that he had potential.

And if you roll Webb out there you are just securing a high pick.

Brady would have 7 if it wasn’t for the heroics of Eli

This is why I cant completely **** on him :lol:

Dude was a bad man when it mattered,once could be a fluke (*cough* Flukko *cough*) but twice isn't...:lol::frown:

The organization being a dumpster fire is another convo but I hope Eli gets to go out on his own terms on a contender

I mean, he has been in the bottom 10 of starting NFL quarterbacks in QBR for the last two seasons.

Even if Webb doesnt do great, you should be able to at least see flashes that he could be okay if he is going to be your guy going forward. Goff was horrible last year but you could at least see some flashes that he had potential.

And if you roll Webb out there you are just securing a high pick.
Yet he was ranked 11 by his own NFL peers on an ESPN poll this year before the season started...even with a crap o line and no run game

Eli isn’t a bad QB, stop it

lol the streak ended for nothing, idiots.

I'm a Pats fan but Eli owns them, hope he leaves the Giants, someone will pay him. Jags x Eli D:

wonder what Carl will say about this on Wednesday

Stopped reading there.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr

Crushing it.

Lets also not understate the fact that they have had a top 3 receiver on their team and a good receiving core.
QBR doesn’t mean squat
Phillip Rivers is 19th on the list and is considered a very good QB

Just stop it. You have already been shown that you don’t understand why Giant fans are mad about Eli since you actually haven’t been able to understand why the team is crap. (Hint: it’s not because of Eli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom