**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"super dangerous." :lol:

The hit itself was soft...The bad part was dudes helmet bouncing off the ground. The suspension is fine, but it's nothing bad enough to warrant more than that.

Like I said though...My opinion is tainted cause I just saw it. Based on everyone's reaction I thought he dropped his full weight on him and all sorts of worse. I didn't expect what I saw.

It didn't look bad, no... But again, since ****ers can't read in here, the worst part was his head bouncing off the turf and the suspension is warranted, but you'd thought it be worse based on everyone's reaction.

"super dangerous." :lol:

The hit itself was soft...The bad part was dudes helmet bouncing off the ground. The suspension is fine, but it's nothing bad enough to warrant more than that.

Like I said though...My opinion is tainted cause I just saw it. Based on everyone's reaction I thought he dropped his full weight on him and all sorts of worse. I didn't expect what I saw.

WHIIIIIIIIIITE GUY, WHUI, WHUI, WHUI, WHUI, WHIIIIIIIITE!

who is defending Gronk?

I didnt know dude ended up with concussion. I was expecting Gronk going at someone's knees or something not just falling on a guy. I feel like ive seen much worse with way less of a reaction from fans.

Nah, that hit was real bad because of his size and strength. He stopped and then like charged up to get all his weight behind that hit. To do that was just sick. That’s putting his head and neck in danger for no ****in reason. NONE and giving him a concussion. It’s weak and dirty as ****. 3-4 games for sure, one is weak.

I can’t remembwr what player it was but he said people act like concussions aren’t serious head injuries. They only care about leg injuries. He said this head injury is just as serious, you could do long term harm.

Saints are legit. It’s crazy how good that defense is right now. That OL is pretty good and Brees doesn’t have to do much because that running game is top notch. If Brees gets called on to show up, he will. He’s a vet. They gotta real shot at going far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom