**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Panthers 2-3 vs teams with winning records. frauds.

Rams 2-2 vs teams with winning records. frauds.

Saints 2-3 vs teams with winning records. frauds. Both which came against the panthers so they really 0-3, mega frauds.

Seattle 2-2 vs teams with winning records. frauds.

See how dumb that is.

Teams beat the teams they're supposed to beat and typically either go .500 or worse against better teams.

This **** has been going on forever, not rocket science.

Vikings are 4-1 though. :smokin

So he’s saying Tom Brady has a different set of rules?

Not only does Tom Brady have a different set that's 100x more lenient than the average, Odell has a set of his own that's 100x less lenient

One reason I support him even when he does take it too far

Defensive team speed can lock down the Saints offense, including Kamara. They are losing to the Falcons next week.

Am I the only one who things what Gronk did was wrong but no where near as ****** up as people are making it out to be?

When I heard how terrible it was before checking it out, I was like that was it?

Am I the only one who things what Gronk did was wrong but no where near as ****ed up as people are making it out to be?

When I heard how terrible it was before checking it out, I was like that was it?
I thought it was 2 game ban worthy from me imo

Am I the only one who things what Gronk did was wrong but no where near as ****ed up as people are making it out to be?

Doesn't look bad to me, but I didn't comment because I just saw it a few minutes ago, so I've already read all the opinions on it. I don't have a fresh perspective. He looked like a dolphin jumping out of water onto a platform. :lol:

Run game travels though.

What do you do with Camero?

Literally said the same thing earlier about the saints defense and running game is huge.. but they need lattimore back and playing in a dome would be huge for the Brees and passing game

ATL, in a dome is scarier .. Seattle in Seattle is scarier.. curious to see the Rams in the cold, outdoors.. and Vikings fall on case.. and panthers are iffey depending on the week

Doesn't look bad to me, but I didn't comment because I just saw it a few minutes ago, so I've already read all the opinions on it. I don't have a fresh perspective. He looked like a dolphin jumping out of water onto a platform. :lol:

Smh, Ryan Clark was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom