**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had the Eagles. Refs ****ed us. Bull**** OPI call on OBJ, terrible call. Then we are in FG range to finish the game and we get a BS delay of game flag. That was ****in bull****.

Stop it bro lol. Giants were getting straight waxed majority of that game until Schwartz decided to all out blitz bc we had the lead which fell right into Eli's quick release/short pass game. Otherwise game would've been over by end of the 3rd

the Eagles finish in last place last season or nah?

you know what happens the following season? last place schedule, it's not rocket science

and I love how he posted the point spread of only a couple wins like this is the college football playoff

Stop it bro lol. Giants were getting straight waxed majority of that game until Schwartz decided to all out blitz bc we had the lead which fell right into Eli's quick release/short pass game. Otherwise game would've been over by end of the 3rd

We had the lead in the 4th. We were up by 7 I think it was. Moved the ball down the field with ease. OBJ is going deep and gets called for an OPI. That killed momentum. We are in FG range to make it a two possession game. Then our RT gets called for a delay of game or some **** for "holding" an Eagles player down and not letting him get back up supposedly. That moved is out of FG range. I had never seen that called before.

That was a hell of a game. OBJ lifted his leg and pissed on y'all. He balled the **** out and then the ref ****** us.

We had the lead in the 4th. We were up by 7 I think it was. Moved the ball down the field with ease. OBJ is going deep and gets called for an OPI. That killed momentum. We are in FG range to make it a two possession game. Then our RT gets called for a delay of game or some **** for "holding" an Eagles player down and not letting him get back up supposedly. That moved is out of FG range. I had never seen that called before.

That was a hell of a game. OBJ lifted his leg and pissed on y'all. He balled the **** out and then the ref ****ed us.

Eagles choked away that second half tho. Not like it was a close game and Giants jumped ahead. Giants looked helpless before OBJ did his thing. It was also earlier in the season when Eagles didn't have any chemistry.

Panthers 2-3 vs teams with winning records. frauds.

Rams 2-2 vs teams with winning records. frauds.

Saints 2-3 vs teams with winning records. frauds. Both which came against the panthers so they really 0-3, mega frauds.

Seattle 2-2 vs teams with winning records. frauds.

See how dumb that is.

Teams beat the teams they're supposed to beat and typically either go .500 or worse against better teams.

This **** has been going on forever, not rocket science.

Eagles had ZERO chemistry. Y'all looked very average. Wasn't impressed with y'all. Giants sucked in that game too. Offense couldn't move the ball at all like always. OBJ made a couple plays in the 3rd and that lit a fire under the offense. Either way, we were up at the end of the game and the refs made two huge momentum changing calls that were BS.

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo your little Jason Whitlock posts you're doing right now aren't helping your case. Just proving that the NFL is basically the NBA right now. 4-5 good teams, rest are trash. So many bad records because there's so many bad teams.

Steelers got the best record in the league against teams .500 or better, at 6-1.

and I know y'all not about to say we're the best team in the league.

to be fair this is a really odd year and i dont think anyone is that great this year. you could make the argument nfl is fraudulent this year.

the eagles won that giants game on a miracle . that kick is missed badly 90 plus percent of the time. giants had all the momentum and the eagles were on they heels.

That was a hell of a game. OBJ lifted his leg and pissed on y'all. He balled the **** out and then the ref ****ed us.

all that and the game came down to your defense giving up a catch on the sideline to Alshon to set up the 60 yard field goal, oh well

ESPN gotta let Chris Mortensen go. I know he was sick and that’s cool he recovered but he struggles like a MFer.

Steve Young saying Gronk should get four games. I agree, that **** was disturbing. One of the worse I’ve ever seen. And I like Charles Woodson talking about all the pushing Gronk does.

I just hope we go up by 3 early in the 3rd and the world can see Marvin playing not to lose.

Just pay attention to the play calling.

FBB358F5-F196-48FE-B348-6BBE844277CE.png
05A0A3B4-D048-446F-8ACF-5FCBCC38018B.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom