**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5857.JPG

Couldn’t asking for a single date imply that though? A upstanding person could have zero intentions of that kind of behavior on the date itself but it could be going through their head which makes the person uncomfortable. I agree with what you said and the people who push it too far are idiots but I figured even asking could be some sort of implied harassment.
I mean you could technically just say "Hey, want to go out for dinner at _____, bill on me." and that's not harassment.
It's when they say no, and you still persist after and do some freaky Mike TIrico stalking **** that's when a lot of **** goes down lol

The Vikings loss stirred up all sorts of bad memories and I need Sunday to come ASAP at the hopes that they erase Sunday's memory...As far as I'm concerned, they about to lose 3 straight and miss the playoffs.

Honestly though, I would love to have a Tebow or Jameis on my team...Until the L's pile up, of course, but they're still great leaders. Maybe not of football teams, but they're special. How they use it is their choice, but I can ride with it...

Both probably end up as pastors. :lol:

@rolaholic DeadsetAce DeadsetAce Asking for myself (**** my friend).... HOW did James White out snap both Lewis and Burkhead this game? How the hell wasn't Lewis in on any of that final drive? :angry: Lost by 6 damn points because of that last Gostowski FG, and the lack of Lewis in the 2nd half.....

I am PISSED.

when will y'all learn that the Patriots don't give AF about your friend's fantasy team. they will bench a dude who just rushed for 4 TDs if they think it's the right move for the next week OR long term :lol:

i dunno why y'all draft Pats players outside of Brady and Gronk. they will be fine for a couple weeks and then disappear for 3. the consistency will never be there

and dion lewis' snaps are being limited not because Bill is a racist, but to save his legs and body for January. cause you know, he has an injury history.

Yes, cuz the Pats didn't just win the Super Bowl without him.

weird, isn't it? :lol:

Bill at the podium going for nothing :rofl:

standard operating procedure :lol:

Sexual harassment claims are no different then the sad reality we live in. Some are true (Sadly, grotesquely, true), others are just another form of prejudice. If you're ugly and admit to the other sex you're attracted to them, if you're black and wink at someone, if you're doing your job and make a sexual suggestion even if it's in the form of conversation your sexual counterpart initiates, it's male sexual harassment. If you have a ****, you are guilty in that realm. If nothing or all of the above fit, but we were feeling each other and did our thing, but 6 months later, we break up for whatever reason and the woman comes out and claims sexual harassment, you are guilty...until ultimately proven innocent, of course, but in the court of public opinion, you're done, guilty and no chance to recover.
Unless you're running for a Senate seat in Alabama

Im still not to the point that this is opening a can of worms to people being accused of sexual misconduct they didnt commit en masse

You still have alot of sexual assault cases go unreported in this country, the culture of excusing this behavior is still very accepted imo

All the examples you mentioned do happen, and someone like the girl who ruined Brian Banks' life is a POS but those kind of scumbags have operated like that before this time period to do so after it, and will prey on the same targets you mentioned anyways

End of the day we want the truth and the garbage thrown out on either side..its just ****** up that the lines will get blurred

Wait... the Dolphins won :rofl:

I legit had no interest in this game because I thought it would be a smack fest. Didn’t eem watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom