**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benny Cunningham visiting the Bucs today. I’d like that pickup a lot. He’d be the perfect type of guy to have next to whichever RB we draft.

This is gonna sound crazy , but I’ve never squatted in my life.

It doesn't... I've had a lot of athletes, quite a few professionals, that never ever squat. You're definitely not in the minority with that experience.

Half of the ones who do squat tend to do it once a week and do it very wrong.

What’s wrong with him? He always has been a great pass catcher and blocker. Real good third down guy.

Timid got me ready to get my *** back in prime shape

can't be rocking that Jay Z body at the pool this summer

It’s just so hard to get the motivation to do it once you’re 25+

Working all the time and not having anything to train for, having enough money to eat or drink whatever you want and grabbing drinks at breweries throughout the week. If I could just completely stop drinking beer then it would be a lot easier. Cause the biggest problem is I drink mostly the thick stouts and porters.

Working all the time and not having anything to train for, having enough money to eat or drink whatever you want and grabbing drinks at breweries throughout the week. If I could just completely stop drinking beer then it would be a lot easier. Cause the biggest problem is I drink mostly the thick stouts and porters.

Also, IPAs are heavy af as well. I would say the biggest thing for me, and how I stay fit without being extreme about it, is staying away from alcohol, regular soda, and FAST FOOD! I eat out but it’s decent stuff every time. I love a Coke Zero(not gonna make you fat, but does contain artificial garbage) so I do understand the urge for that type of beverage, BUT in the end it comes down to your priorities. Are those beers and dr peppers cravings more important than your body? :lol: you have to simplify it and push through.

Man I hear that since I moved back to the city, all I do is eat food I shouldn't and drink heavy calorie beers

def looking forward to going back to the burbs with more open space to run, etc.

I been hitting the weights again at the rec center at my school. I had only been doing cardio and playing pick up soccer but I knew thats not enough and man it feels so good to hit the weights again. Hardest part of staying in shape is being consistent cause once you stop the hardest part is picking it back up again after you stop for a while.

And like others have said the body starts in the kitchen. Count your calories cook your own food etc.

It all makes sense now.

B.A.

so true what or me started living a healthy style was looking at myself in the mirror. I didn’t like how I looked and I got tired of being drunk and lazy so I said f it and tarted eating better, stopped drinking, and started working out. It’s hard at first but I don miss drinking and working out has become part of my day.

so true what or me started living a healthy style was looking at myself in the mirror. I didn’t like how I looked and I got tired of being drunk and lazy so I said f it and tarted eating better, stopped drinking, and started working out. It’s hard at first but I don miss drinking and working out has become part of my day.
Fax.

I know what you mean.

I was damn near 280 at one point.

Got down to 180 cause I felt like it.

It’s never good to not feel good about yourself. You’ll be aight :pimp:

It's easy to lose weight if you just stop drinking alcohol. Alcohol is terrible for us, it increases estrogen levels, suppresses testosterone, and literally turns us into *****es. Stop drinking, eat clean 6 days a week, and exercise on a consistent basis and you can back in shape pretty quickly.

I somehow cut alcohol out of my life without even trying to. I never drink when im alone. It effects me differently than when its social. I get tired, headaches, and feel out of it in general in a negative way. Especially the craft beers. I only drink the PBR's, Miller Lites, ect. And im pretty sure I read craft beers can make someone like me feel like **** because I have bad allergies and they're loaded with hops.

I strictly drink to get absolutely **** faced when im at sporting events, important Packers games, and when I go out on the weekend which is becoming more and more rare as time goes on. I go all in or nothing.

I’ll never cut our craft beer but I’m good at eating pretty healthy and I don’t mind running 3 miles a day or so

Timid got me ready to get my *** back in prime shape

can't be rocking that Jay Z body at the pool this summer

i hear you guys. especially between work and if you're in a relationship, easy to just forget the gym. i know for me, i have to get it done early AM before work. if i rely on going after work, no chance of doing that consistently between late days at work or just being mentally done. when i'm in my groove, it's going before work. i got back into it the last two weeks and am feeling great again. i highly recommend before work/first thing in the morning if you guys can do that. try it for a couple weeks and it'll become second nature. i'll add that being single also helps.

NTNFL thread with the healthy lifestyle encouragement :pimp:

hell yeah, man :pimp:

If I didn’t have a job that was intensely psychical I’d be such a bum, and the drinking culture in my work environment has easily taken more than a few years off :smh:. Gotta work on reeling that social drinking in.

Mini NTNFL thread combine before the summer hits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom