**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
997C5580-B6E9-4672-8A6D-DDA87C42A358.jpeg

Ready for tomorrow 6am :pimp:

It's easy to lose weight if you just stop drinking alcohol. Alcohol is terrible for us, it increases estrogen levels, suppresses testosterone, and literally turns us into *****es. Stop drinking, eat clean 6 days a week, and exercise on a consistent basis and you can back in shape pretty quickly.
So true. I recently had blood work done. My doctor told me my testosterone was down a lil. He said it was prob because of stress and nothing bad or nothing to be concerned about, but I never thought about my alcohol abuse lowering my testosterone. Now that you mention it my drinking prob lowered my testosterone.

So true. I recently had blood work done. My doctor told me my testosterone was down a lil. He said it was prob because of stress and nothing bad or nothing to be concerned about, but I never thought about my alcohol abuse lowering my testosterone. Now that you mention it my drinking prob lowered my testosterone.

increasing muscle with help your testosterone, too. squats and deadlifts...get those legs built. biggest muscles in your body

any of yall got tips on a calf routine. easily the worst thing to work out. the burn is actually painful and sometimes i actually just kind of fall over and sit on the ground like a weirdo.

I know because you work the muscle so much day-to-day that you have to over work it to its breaking point basically. I never feel like I have a productive routine and just kind of wing it. I also use smith machine for calf raises. Sometimes use leg press instead. Heavy weight with fewer reps? Lower weight with heavy reps? Somewhere in the middle? I never know and can't find what works best. I usually just throw a plate and some and just do raises until my legs hurt and I fall over.

i get a better burn/workout using the smith machine for calf raises. load up with a couple plates on each side and do 12-15. you need to put something on the ground too, though...so you're elevated and can get some type of deficit (i think thats the right word :lol: ) going. and then also do the raises where youre sitting. not sure if you've got that little machine at your gym, but that works a different part of your calf

i get a better burn/workout using the smith machine for calf raises. load up with a couple plates on each side and do 12-15. you need to put something on the ground too, though...so you're elevated and can get some type of deficit (i think thats the right word :lol: ) going. and then also do the raises where youre sitting. not sure if you've got that little machine at your gym, but that works a different part of your calf

gotcha. yeah I usually fluctuate the weight I put on and do anywhere from 24 reps minimum to 50. Yeah I got that machine, use it every once in a while. Wasn't aware it worked a different part of the calf. good looks.

Easiest thing is this machine for calf raises

IMG_6141.JPG

I need to try to just go the whole next month without beer or liquor. Maybe I’ll just stick with wine a couple nights per week.

And I need to cop some new supplements and **** to get me motivated to get in the gym...any recommendations?

I need to try to just go the whole next month without beer or liquor. Maybe I’ll just stick with wine a couple nights per week.

And I need to cop some new supplements and **** to get me motivated to get in the gym...any recommendations?

Are you an alcoholic?

Back in my glory days, I was leg pressing 6 45 lb plates on each side

Can probably still do 4 on each now

Yea.. I cut that loading up shh after high school.. same with bench, after high school max I was doing was couple reps of 225 (talking max 5-7 for 1 set)

Hell only time I tried 'maxing out' since then was when I did crossfit for a bit and did it with cleans, deadlifts and clean and jerks

Back in my glory days, I was leg pressing 6 45 lb plates on each side

Can probably still do 4 on each now
If or when I do plated leg press I be throwing 10 on each side. I don’t like doing it because I don’t feel like taking off and putting on all those plates :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom