**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Is it safe in here yet?
I was so geeked off copping the SNES I didn't even have time to read the back and forth.
Y'all went in :lol::lol::lol:

What happened last night? I turned off new reply alerts so I only get alerts when I get likes or mentions.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bar-homemade-apos-lynch-kaepernick-173423896.html

Bar With Homemade 'Lynch Kaepernick' Doormat Can't Figure Out Why Everyone Is Calling It Racist

A Lake Ozark, Missouri, bar named SNAFU (yes, really) is living up to its name this week, after strategically affixing the Marshawn Lynch and Colin Kaepernick jerseys to the sidewalk outside the bar’s entrance.

Passerby Taylor Sloan noticed the display on Sunday and called out the bar on Facebook.

“There’s a reason why the NAACP issued a travel warning for Missouri,” Sloan wrote in the post, alongside a photo of the doormat. “Pretty obvious the lack of professionalism at this bar. You lost my business the moment you decided to showcase this kind of behavior.”

IMG_0004.PNG

IMG_0005.PNG

what the hell went on in here?

Apparently I was wrong for pointing out teams usually want to make the starting qb a captain.. and teams aren't obligated to use the distinction on a season basis

Then it turned into me clearly not being in a locker room.. and legal textbooks

All cause I found it funny glennon was named a captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom