**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 1 of those starting QBs was signed as a free agent this offseason, wanna guess which one mr trivia?

If you couldn't prove your point last night, what makes you think anything will change today? Now you're just being an annoying dip. You laughed at Glennon being named captain -- probably because he sucks -- and I explained why it wasn't dumb and his peers probably voted him captain. Let it go.

Edited my post a bit. Not trying to get banned during the MLB draft.

If you couldn't prove your point last night, what makes you think anything will change today? Now you're just being an annoying dips***. You laughed at Glennon being named captain -- probably because he sucks -- and I explained why it wasn't dumb and his peers probably voted him captain. Let it go.

What was my point exactly? You going back to playing amateur psychologist again?

Let me see.. and feel free to correct me where I'm wrong mr trivia

1) it's funny glennon was named a captain.. kinda a personal opinion

2) team's aren't obligated to give out "C"s, as you called em.. 9 teams didn't hand em out

3) teams like to have their starting qb as a captain.. of the 23 teams that named captains, 19 of em have their starting QB

4) glennon is the only qb on that list who is in their 1st season with the team.. so a little odd.. I mean Browns and Dolphins also have first year guys

You were doing a better job at playing amateur lawyer, since you were only wrong by 4.5 mill on glennon's contract.. might wanna stay away from playing amateur accountant though, cause that cap hit is pretty significant to just keep around as a backup

What was my point exactly? You going back to playing amateur psychologist again?

Let me see.. and feel free to correct me where I'm wrong mr trivia

1) it's funny glennon was named a captain.. kinda a personal opinion

2) team's aren't obligated to give out "C"s, as you called em.. 9 teams didn't hand em out

3) teams like to have their starting qb as a captain.. of the 23 teams that named captains, 19 of em have their starting QB

4) glennon is the only qb on that list who is in their 1st season with the team.. so a little odd.. I mean Browns and Dolphins also have first year guys

You were doing a better job at playing amateur lawyer, since you were only wrong by 4.5 mill on glennon's contract.. might wanna stay away from playing amateur accountant though, cause that cap hit is pretty significant to just keep around as a backup

You know what?...**** you. :lol:

You're creating your own argument. :lol:

I don't care what team did or didn't hand out captain patches or name a captain. I told you that it wasn't weird for someone to be voted captain for being a team leader, even though they probably aren't the greatest players. QB's are generally the leaders and thrust into that position, but they still have to lead. Lots of teams vote who they want to be their captains, some the coaches may decide. I don't know and I don't care, the point is, it isn't weird that Glennon is a captain. The contract talk is your own ****. I didn't throw out the numbers like you're insinuating. I was pointing out that most of the time people flip out about contracts when in the NFL, it's really not that big of a deal, because "theoretically" you can be cut tomorrow and don't get paid anything. Whether the gauranteed money extends beyond the first year or not is hardly the point.

Now go away. You're annoying af right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom