LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Wiggins + Bennett isn't enough salary-wise to get Love, what are the most plausible/likely trade scenarios? I'm trying to determine how much of a hit depth-wise the Cavs would be taking. We all know Ray Allen seems to be waiting in the cuts but would love to understand the potential impact of the trade.

A 3rd team is gonna be involved.

No deal can officially be made until August 23rd.

Yeah they can agree to something but who knows maybe they already did :nerd:

The trade will happen on the 23rd and if not definitely by the end of August IMO.

A 3rd team is gonna be involved.

No deal can officially be made until August 23rd.

Yeah they can agree to something but who knows maybe they already did
nerd.gif

The trade will happen on the 23rd and if not definitely by the end of August IMO.
Any guesses on the 3rd team? 76ers / Thaddeus still the most likely or are you guys hearing of any others?

Yeah only 3rd team that has legitimate ties to the trade is Philly.

We shall know in the coming weeks.

I am excited.

View media item 1108922
This is a trade I came up with while fooling around with ESPN trade machine. Replace Dion with Wiggins in the pic above and I think that's roughly what is going to happen. Robinson III doesn't have to be included in the deal, but I just did for the heck of it.

I'm seeing Dion+Bennett+pick package for Love with Philly as 3rd team. Remember Dion wants to be in Philly if he's traded.

I still don't wanna give up Wiggins since "reports" says that Love wont sign an extension.

I'm seeing Dion+Bennett+pick package for Love with Philly as 3rd team. Remember Dion wants to be in Philly if he's traded.

I still don't wanna give up Wiggins since "reports" says that Love wont sign an extension.
Im perfectly fine with that even though dion is the man, i'd rather watch him cook next to mcw in philly than rot on the bench here

Just curious I've never seen him before... not trying to be mean was just wondering.

Excited to see this tonight.

Am I the only one who wants Kyrie to NOT make the team after tonight?

:lol:

SRS.

I know it's rare and a freak injury but damn man think if it was him??

You're in for a rude awakening my man.

I was here for the 1st Bron era.

You will hate many people on here :lol:

Just don't get involved.

at the end of the day?

**** em.

Stay in here. :pimp:

With PG's injury, I think it's more likely that Kyrie makes the team actually. That injury was gruesome though... :x :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom