LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiggins is 100% gone
frown.gif

Unless there's some other reason to discontinue his jersey.

I doubt this has anything to do with a pending trade (more just funny), but... if the Timberwolves end up getting Wiggins for a player that is leaving Minnesota anyway, that would be a pretty incredible move.

Last edited:
I hope it's a chest move. Offer Wiggins, offer bennett. Why trade away one of the best young wing prospects right now?

I hope this works man. I really do. Just anxious at this point I think. Three more weeks of what if

I honestly don't think they need love to win a chip. They have a great core that could cause problems for years to come. They just need a good, balanced supporting cast and a competent coach. Let's see what your new coach can do this year.

If they do end up trading love for wiggins...smh

I honestly don't think they need love to win a chip. They have a great core that could cause problems for years to come. They just need a good, balanced supporting cast and a competent coach. Let's see what your new coach can do this year.

I agree. I think they can do it without Love. but Love is proven and one of the top players in the league right now
I trust the team... if you don't then **** off.

View media item 1113137
you've been a little pissy lately dude. don't let the off season drama get to you. Not everyone has to blindly trust cavs management just because. We have the right to question and disagree.

After all roster moves from previous GM's haven't exactly had a winning formula. Griffin has been cash money lately though so I'm down for taking a wait & see approach. Think he has something up his sleeve for the rest of this season.

Last edited:
Like I told FC that thread will be terrible for years now :lol:.

I love it tho :pimp:

They can hate all they want on us but they won't stop talking about us.

i had to unsub from NBA offseason, it was getting too weird

That thread has turned into a hot pile of **** with all the trolling and dumb statements thrown around.

Can't wait for the season to start so a fresh new thread can be opened.

I agree. I think they can do it without Love. but Love is proven and one of the top players in the league right now

I don't just think they'll be OK without him. I think they will be better off if they don't trade in their future for him.

Irving, LeBron, Wiggins + a solid bench > Irving, LeBron, love + garbage supporting cast.

Keep in mind that Irving and love are injury prone so you can't rely on them to play heavy minutes.

I feel like getting love is way more risky then keeping Wiggins.

I really wish this deal does not go through because if Wiggins reaches his potential, the cavs will be set for the next 12 to 13 years. Think about it, by the time LeBron is 38,Wiggins will be 28!

Schedule is probably gonna come out this week.

It came out on August 6th last season.

Not 100% confirmed but it appears like the Cavs will start the NBA season on the road in San Antonio.

Then Cavs @ Heat on Christmas day.

Schedule is probably gonna come out this week.

It came out on August 6th last season.

Not 100% confirmed but it appears like the Cavs will start the NBA season on the road in San Antonio.

Then Cavs @ Heat on Christmas day.
Kyrie finna feast on tony parker :pimp: :pimp:

I.AM.GOING.TO.THE.HOME.OPENER.

My dad bought my brother 2 tickets for his bday... and his girl was so excited and I told him I would ******* kill him if he didn't invite me.

He did.

I'll be there baby.

My dad bought my brother 2 tickets for his bday... and his girl was so excited and I told him I would ******* kill him if he didn't invite me.

He did.

I'll be there baby.
as much as I want to be there, I don't think I can pass up the money that is to be made on the resell.

Larry Drew is close to being named apart of the staff.

Ray Allen still undecided on whether he'll play next year or not.

He did.

I'll be there baby.

How did he buy tickets already, season tickets? But I thought those sold out

His friends company has season tickets.

Huge company I think they buy like 12 seats total.

My dad bought 2 for the opener from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom