LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next move is to trade Dion.

Irving, James and Love are high-usage players and will be taking most of the team's shots. Irving and James will dominate the ball. Starting Dion doesn't make sense and we all know how Dion performs when he's unhappy.

It's best to move him for a 5 and/or a D-and-3 shooting guard.

I don't see Waiters getting traded anytime soon unless he completely bombs and clashes with Bron.

I'm assuming that Marion and/or Allen will decide their decision in the next few days.

Assuming they both sign... this will be our opening night 12.

Kyrie
DIon
LeBron
Love
Varejao

Thompson
Marion
Miller
Allen
Jones
Delly
Haywood

:wow:

I'm pretty sure that Cavs are gonaa flip those non-guaranteed contract from Utah into something useful before the season starts too.

a shot blocking C I hope :nerd:

Yea it's all in the rearview now, but I was disappointed as hell when Cavs were not able to retain Hawes. I thought he was the top priority for the team, but obviously I didn't know Bron was gonna come back aboard lol

I'm assuming that Marion and/or Allen will decide their decision in the next few days.

Kyrie
DIon
LeBron
Love
Varejao

Thompson
Marion
Miller
Allen
Jones
Delly
Haywood

That's a pretty thin bench if you ask me. No backup pg and no decent backup centre.

Kyrie
DIon
LeBron
Love
Varejao

Thompson
Marion
Miller
Allen
Jones
Delly
Haywood

That's a pretty thin bench if you ask me. No backup pg and no decent backup centre.
Delladova, and will cherry will probably join

I stated this in the offseason thread, but there is a huge double standard when it comes to Cavs.

People are seemingly annoyed by the fact that LeBron left Miami for a greener pasture aka Cleveland, which has young talents and a star in the making.
Then they turn around and spit out dumb stuff like Kyrie and Love never been to playoffs so they are gonna be slaughtered by Bulls or Spurs. This is such a ******** statement. Yes you need experience to win, but talent plays huge factor as well, and Kyrie and Love, along with the rest of the team, are talented enough to follow the lead of LeBron for the promised land imo.

In my honest view, I see Cavs at least reaching the Finals with relative ease. If they meet OKC, I think Cleveland takes home the chip. I'm not so sure about Spurs, but we shall see as the season progresses.

Yea it's all in the rearview now, but I was disappointed as hell when Cavs were not able to retain Hawes. I thought he was the top priority for the team, but obviously I didn't know Bron was gonna come back aboard lol

I was just thinking about that earlier. I was looking for new podcasts and found a Cavs one. It only seems to be updated through the season and the last one is David Griffin being asked questions about the end of the season - and you can tell he's trying to be positive about Deng and Hawes. It just made me wonder if they regret leaving - obviously it's easy in hindsight but they left a terrible team which has suddenly been transferred to a contender - and they could have been part of it.

Hawes especially has to be feeling a bit dumb.

I was just thinking about that earlier. I was looking for new podcasts and found a Cavs one. It only seems to be updated through the season and the last one is David Griffin being asked questions about the end of the season - and you can tell he's trying to be positive about Deng and Hawes. It just made me wonder if they regret leaving - obviously it's easy in hindsight but they left a terrible team which has suddenly been transferred to a contender - and they could have been part of it.

Hawes especially has to be feeling a bit dumb.

I think Deng was a goner regardless of the situation. You could tell he wanted to get the hell out of the organization after he played like 3 games :lol:

Hawes was a different case imo. He fitted well next to Kyrie, and his playing style would have been perfect for LeBron's game as well. I wonder Cleveland let go of him with Love in their sight, because obviously Love is a better player with similar skillset minus the rim protection.

They've officially announced that you can get a refund for your Wiggins jersey - but only if it still has the tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom