LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you would've told me that 2 years ago; we'd end up with Love, Lebron and Kyrie all on the same team....I would've bet the bank against that lol.

Man. This may very well be the greatest Cavaliers team ever assembled. It's been a long time coming. Appreciate those who stuck thru this all.

Another championship caliber team. And it feels good being in Cleveland, literally no one can say a damn thing bad about my city.

Let's get it CavsNation.

This is gonna be interesting, first nba team with 3 different signature athletes in the roster? With Love and 361 and Kyrie and Bron to Nike?

I gotta change my gif avy now because wiggins is taking the fall and i have to put love and kyrie in there

Well looks like everything is lining up very nicely i can't wait for the first game of the season :smokin

So it is official. Damn... feels weird to see an all-star studded team in Cleveland. The season better start soon or this waiting period is gonna kill me :x

31-roc-boyz.gif

When's the last time Cavs had 3 all stars in one team? probably never right? Or did LBJ, Big Z, and Mo Will :lol: made all-star in same year?

Anyways, I'm happy for Bron that he finally has a thing called support in Cleveland because last time he played there, that was non-existent.

**** the cavs, yall legit let a player who stabbed yall in the back come back and call shots, traded one of the best prospects in the last 10 years because lebron said so. I'll be rooting for kyrie, but **** the rest of your team.

Feels weird to see a non-Cavs fan come in this thread to curse my team. Cavs sure is back! lol

Lol I wont be messing around in your team thread much longer, I was legit rooting for yall as I said earlier in this thread, just cant believe the cavs ownership did this :smh:

Lol I wont be messing around in your team thread much longer, I was legit rooting for yall as I said earlier in this thread, just cant believe the cavs ownership did this :smh:

I'm kinda worried in the back of my mind that Wiggins could come back and haunt Cavs in near future, but overall I'm content with the trade.

LeBron calling shots are okay with me too, as long as it's not a dumb decision that dooms the team. You gotta know, that with Bron coming back, he basically secured a lifetime job with the Cavaliers organization. I imagine Bron sticking around the team long after he retires similar with how Magic is around the Lakers organization all the time.

I'm kinda worried in the back of my mind that Wiggins could come back and haunt Cavs in near future, but overall I'm content with the trade.

LeBron calling shots are okay with me too, as long as it's not a dumb decision that dooms the team. You gotta know, that with Bron coming back, he basically secured a lifetime job with the Cavaliers organization. I imagine Bron sticking around the team long after he retires similar with how Magic is around the Lakers organization all the time.

While I dont think this is a dumb decision because you are trading for a legit allstar, but it was dumb to make it now, the timberwolves werent gonna give up love as long as there was a possibility of wiggy. Now itll be really interesing to see how your defense plays out. With or without love I saw yall walking through the east, and then getting dropped in the finals.

Mike Lupica boutta get that suspension, he referred to the big three the KKK as in Kyrie, Kevin, and the King.

everyone wins with this trade. i'd say this is as fair as a trade you'll see for a superstar level player.

edit. oops. thought this was the nba thread :lol:

Last edited:
You wanna know what I like the most about this deal?

It's the simple fact that...

Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love have both committed to the CITY OF CLEVELAND for the NEXT 6 YEARS.

I love it. Just love it.

It's a great thing to see.

Our city is on the riseeeeeee :pimp: :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom