Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

He went to Alhambra for a year I think.

Met him at Snow Valley basketball camp in Santa Barbara...he clowned on one of my ******ed HS teammates especially when he found out we were from the East Bay.

He went to Alhambra for a year I think.

Met him at Snow Valley basketball camp in Santa Barbara...he clowned on one of my ******ed HS teammates especially when he found out we were from the East Bay.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Bell is a fool.
Out of all the candidates I think JVG would have been my ideal choice. Too bad he declined.
frown.gif

roll.gif
Bell is a fool.
Out of all the candidates I think JVG would have been my ideal choice. Too bad he declined.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

trade Monta and Beans for Rudy Gay and sign Marc Gasol.... FTW!!!
I'm pretty sure Memphis isn't going to mess with their front court after reaching the Western Semi's. Gasol is going to get a pay day and he will be a staple for Memphis. 
Any updates with the coaching?

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

trade Monta and Beans for Rudy Gay and sign Marc Gasol.... FTW!!!
I'm pretty sure Memphis isn't going to mess with their front court after reaching the Western Semi's. Gasol is going to get a pay day and he will be a staple for Memphis. 
Any updates with the coaching?

I know Memphis wants to keep him, but does the team really have that kind of money? I'm sure they are going to keep him, but their arena is pretty much empty 80% of the games and Z-Bo and Rudy already got big extensions.

I know Memphis wants to keep him, but does the team really have that kind of money? I'm sure they are going to keep him, but their arena is pretty much empty 80% of the games and Z-Bo and Rudy already got big extensions.

Well Memphis's arena won't be empty next season now that they advanced to the 2nd round. I'm sure they'll find a way to sign Marc; they would be dumb to simply let him go after his performance in the playoffs. 

Well Memphis's arena won't be empty next season now that they advanced to the 2nd round. I'm sure they'll find a way to sign Marc; they would be dumb to simply let him go after his performance in the playoffs. 

Originally Posted by cornzilla

True. If they don't re-sign Gasol....Z-Bo is going to be one mad man from the promise he received when he signed an extension because management supposedly promised to sign Gasol too.
We'll wait and see. I wonder if Curry really will be traded. I know his defense and his turnovers need to improve, but is he really one of the problems the Warriors need to get rid of, in order to become better? 

Originally Posted by cornzilla

True. If they don't re-sign Gasol....Z-Bo is going to be one mad man from the promise he received when he signed an extension because management supposedly promised to sign Gasol too.
We'll wait and see. I wonder if Curry really will be traded. I know his defense and his turnovers need to improve, but is he really one of the problems the Warriors need to get rid of, in order to become better? 

pimp.gif
My job search finally came to an end. It's not a permanent job, but it's a job function I like, so I guess it'll be a great opportunity.

pimp.gif
My job search finally came to an end. It's not a permanent job, but it's a job function I like, so I guess it'll be a great opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom