Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

SOLID draft, even thought im not a fan of the thompson pick, hope he proves me wrong. gotta make moves in the off season, these coming weeks should be good. i fully expect to hear more trade talks

SOLID draft, even thought im not a fan of the thompson pick, hope he proves me wrong. gotta make moves in the off season, these coming weeks should be good. i fully expect to hear more trade talks

I really like the Jeremy Tyler draft, just because he's young and has professional experience. Think Cousins, but with less skills and a little more leaping ability.

I really like the Jeremy Tyler draft, just because he's young and has professional experience. Think Cousins, but with less skills and a little more leaping ability.

If he comes even close to being like DeAndre Jordan (who also slipped into the second round when he was drafted), that'd be good enough.

If he comes even close to being like DeAndre Jordan (who also slipped into the second round when he was drafted), that'd be good enough.

Lacob paid $2 million for the pick
eek.gif

I'm kinda iffy about the jeremy tyler pick, dude drop out of HS to play oversea 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, but then again it not much of a risk for the warriors --solid draft by the warriors overall...like the klay thompson pick 
pimp.gif

I'm kinda iffy about the jeremy tyler pick, dude drop out of HS to play oversea 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, but then again it not much of a risk for the warriors --solid draft by the warriors overall...like the klay thompson pick 
pimp.gif

The connection: Tyler knew assistant GM Bob Myers from his high school days and continues to be represented by Myers’ old agency.

Myers said he stood up in the draft room when the time came to decide whether to pull the trigger on Thompson and he said, “This guy is talented,

Back
Top Bottom