Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

The connection: Tyler knew assistant GM Bob Myers from his high school days and continues to be represented by Myers’ old agency.

Myers said he stood up in the draft room when the time came to decide whether to pull the trigger on Thompson and he said, “This guy is talented,

Really liked our draft today. Klay Thompson will be a very solid pro in the league for a long time.

Give us a solid B

Really liked our draft today. Klay Thompson will be a very solid pro in the league for a long time.

Give us a solid B

Originally Posted by franchise3

https://twitter.com/#!/richardjustice
richardjustice Richard Justice

Rockets came close to trading for Golden State C Andris Biedrins last night and will continue discussions in the days ahead.
Warriors fans rejoice.

Ya'll found a sucker in Houston.

Fireworks.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Saw this in the draft thread.  VERY happy.  Hopefully something happens soon.

Sorry Franchise, but good luck with Andris.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Saw this in the draft thread.  VERY happy.  Hopefully something happens soon.

Sorry Franchise, but good luck with Andris.

Man this new front office is working miracles.
laugh.gif

First Cohan than Nelson and finally Rowell and now they might even get rid of Andris
pimp.gif

Man this new front office is working miracles.
laugh.gif

First Cohan than Nelson and finally Rowell and now they might even get rid of Andris
pimp.gif

Via Peter Vecsey:

A few days ago, it appeared as if the Warriors had decided to keep Ellis despite some very attractive propositions. However, late yesterday, they were back to giving serious thought to moving him if the pitch blew them away.

Word has it Ellis' agent, Jeff Fried, who did not return my call, informed management his client wants to be dealt.

Via Peter Vecsey:

A few days ago, it appeared as if the Warriors had decided to keep Ellis despite some very attractive propositions. However, late yesterday, they were back to giving serious thought to moving him if the pitch blew them away.

Word has it Ellis' agent, Jeff Fried, who did not return my call, informed management his client wants to be dealt.

Originally Posted by dland24

Via Peter Vecsey:

=[ that doenst sound like monta.. we'll see what happens 
eek.gif

Via Peter Vecsey:

=[ that doenst sound like monta.. we'll see what happens 
eek.gif

Via Peter Vecsey:

I'm sorry, but wasn't the Warriors stance always to keep Ellis unless there was an offer that was just too good to pass up? How is this any different?

Via Peter Vecsey:

I'm sorry, but wasn't the Warriors stance always to keep Ellis unless there was an offer that was just too good to pass up? How is this any different?

Back
Top Bottom