Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

It seems that way, if they re-sign Reggie.  Right now the roster is:
PG: Curry/Lin/Jenkins
SG: Ellis/Thompson
SF: Wright
PF: Lee/Tyler
C:  Udoh/Biedrins/Amundson
To me, they have 4* players that are scorers.

PG: Curry/Lin/Jenkins

Originally Posted by daprescription

PG: Curry/Jenkins/Lin
Fixed.

Fixed.

Originally Posted by Lavious

Fixed.
pimpslap.gif

Spoiler [+]
forreal tho
laugh.gif
i can see that happening. but gotta let it play out before making that conclusion.

Monta for Iggy to me would be a great trade. It's very hard to get an all-star in return for Monta unless it's of the David Lee variety...

Originally Posted by Lavious

Fixed.
pimpslap.gif

Spoiler [+]
forreal tho
laugh.gif
i can see that happening. but gotta let it play out before making that conclusion.

Monta for Iggy to me would be a great trade. It's very hard to get an all-star in return for Monta unless it's of the David Lee variety...

I love Iguodala and think he'd be great with guys like Steph to space the floor. Plus, he's a guy that actually plays defense.

I love Iguodala and think he'd be great with guys like Steph to space the floor. Plus, he's a guy that actually plays defense.

The drafting of Klay makes even more sense to trade Monta for Iggy. Igoudala could play the point forward role while always having at least 2 good shooters along with him (Steph/Klay/Wright). 

The drafting of Klay makes even more sense to trade Monta for Iggy. Igoudala could play the point forward role while always having at least 2 good shooters along with him (Steph/Klay/Wright). 

I seen somebody on twitter saying the deal Monta/Beans for RayRay/Jeff Green was getting looked at. Doubt its a reliable source but that would be interesting.

nerd.gif

I seen somebody on twitter saying the deal Monta/Beans for RayRay/Jeff Green was getting looked at. Doubt its a reliable source but that would be interesting.

nerd.gif

na i wouldnt do that.. i love rayray but hes useless for us.. i want to get some sort of forward or center for monta.. not rayray when we just got thompson.. jeff green wouldnt be too bad though. i say we just keep monta and sign marc gasol this off season lol.

na i wouldnt do that.. i love rayray but hes useless for us.. i want to get some sort of forward or center for monta.. not rayray when we just got thompson.. jeff green wouldnt be too bad though. i say we just keep monta and sign marc gasol this off season lol.

You get rid of both Monta and Biedrins' contracts, and you get a solid defender and one of the best shooters in NBA history who is still in shape?

You get rid of both Monta and Biedrins' contracts, and you get a solid defender and one of the best shooters in NBA history who is still in shape?

Back
Top Bottom