Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

I seen somebody on twitter saying the deal Monta/Beans for RayRay/Jeff Green was getting looked at. Doubt its a reliable source but that would be interesting.

nerd.gif
Lol Celtics would never do that.

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

I seen somebody on twitter saying the deal Monta/Beans for RayRay/Jeff Green was getting looked at. Doubt its a reliable source but that would be interesting.

nerd.gif
Lol Celtics would never do that.

So Pete Myers is reported to be the next assistant for the warriors.

Looks like Mark Jackson is just rounding up all of his friends.
laugh.gif

So Pete Myers is reported to be the next assistant for the warriors.

Looks like Mark Jackson is just rounding up all of his friends.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

If the Warriors are looking to get a star in return for Ellis, they might as well keep him forever.  I am all for keeping him for this season and seeing how the team plays with an actual Center (if they can actually get one).  Hopefully they can help Monta with some of his bad habits cause he's shown that he can be a decent defender at times.

He doesn't have too many bad habits. His problem is that he only likes to play defense when its a challenge. You'll see him get torched by Kevin Martin playing lazy, but will play solid, active defense vs KD, Kobe, and BRoy 
eyes.gif
. Same thing with Steph guarding Westbrook in that recent game.

Originally Posted by daprescription

If the Warriors are looking to get a star in return for Ellis, they might as well keep him forever.  I am all for keeping him for this season and seeing how the team plays with an actual Center (if they can actually get one).  Hopefully they can help Monta with some of his bad habits cause he's shown that he can be a decent defender at times.

He doesn't have too many bad habits. His problem is that he only likes to play defense when its a challenge. You'll see him get torched by Kevin Martin playing lazy, but will play solid, active defense vs KD, Kobe, and BRoy 
eyes.gif
. Same thing with Steph guarding Westbrook in that recent game.

[h2]http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2011/06/25/warriors-arent-just-giving-away-biedrins/[/h2]
[h2]Warriors Aren’t Just Giving Away Biedrins[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Saturday, June 25th, 2011 at 3:55 pm in Uncategorized.

Was able to confirm reports by the Houston Chronicle that the Rockets are indeed interested in acquiring Warriors center Andris Biedrins. Houston, with Yao Ming and Chuck Hayes as their expected center options next season, are in need of a big man since Yao’s ability to play again is still suspect and Chuck Hayes, while valiant and completely useful, is probably not a starting center on a playoff team.

For Warriors fans, who have been hoping for Biedrins’ departure for some time, that means the Warriors just may be able to move Biedrins. That was once thought to be impossible considering the drastic decline in his production and the three years, $27 million he has left on his contract.  But apparently, Houston is a taker.

So why is Biedrins still a Warrior you ask? While this may seem the perfect answer to the Warriors’ ills, Golden State, according to multiple sources, are not at all enamored with the Rockets’ offer thus far.

I’ve been told the Rockets have offered Hasheem Thabeet and Jordan Hill. Haven’t confirmed if they were offered as a package, but the figures add up. Thabeet, a former No. 2 overall pick, is widely regarded as someone who simply not good enough to play in the NBA and probably won’t be. There is still some hope for Jordan Hill, but he’s got a Post-It note on his back that says “stiff.

[h2]http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2011/06/25/warriors-arent-just-giving-away-biedrins/[/h2]
[h2]Warriors Aren’t Just Giving Away Biedrins[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Saturday, June 25th, 2011 at 3:55 pm in Uncategorized.

Was able to confirm reports by the Houston Chronicle that the Rockets are indeed interested in acquiring Warriors center Andris Biedrins. Houston, with Yao Ming and Chuck Hayes as their expected center options next season, are in need of a big man since Yao’s ability to play again is still suspect and Chuck Hayes, while valiant and completely useful, is probably not a starting center on a playoff team.

For Warriors fans, who have been hoping for Biedrins’ departure for some time, that means the Warriors just may be able to move Biedrins. That was once thought to be impossible considering the drastic decline in his production and the three years, $27 million he has left on his contract.  But apparently, Houston is a taker.

So why is Biedrins still a Warrior you ask? While this may seem the perfect answer to the Warriors’ ills, Golden State, according to multiple sources, are not at all enamored with the Rockets’ offer thus far.

I’ve been told the Rockets have offered Hasheem Thabeet and Jordan Hill. Haven’t confirmed if they were offered as a package, but the figures add up. Thabeet, a former No. 2 overall pick, is widely regarded as someone who simply not good enough to play in the NBA and probably won’t be. There is still some hope for Jordan Hill, but he’s got a Post-It note on his back that says “stiff.

Just to shed the salary, that would have been good. Getting two lottery "busts" isn't bad either; there's hope one of them could do something decent. Thabeet can't be any worse than the 10-11 Biedrins
laugh.gif

Just to shed the salary, that would have been good. Getting two lottery "busts" isn't bad either; there's hope one of them could do something decent. Thabeet can't be any worse than the 10-11 Biedrins
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Beans being better than both of them...Is that even possible?

Shedding that 18 mill is good enough for me.

laugh.gif
@ Beans being better than both of them...Is that even possible?

Shedding that 18 mill is good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom