Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Shannon Brown to the Warriors?! Ummm.

Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on a 2-day hopper to Disneyland? Trying to surprise my GF as a late birthday gift.
you can try renting from season pass ticket holders, it's like 40 dollars a day

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Shannon Brown to the Warriors?! Ummm.

Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on a 2-day hopper to Disneyland? Trying to surprise my GF as a late birthday gift.
you can try renting from season pass ticket holders, it's like 40 dollars a day

this is random. But, I was playing with the Warriors on 2K11. I downloaded rosters with the draft picks and all the updates. It came to my attention that on the current roster they have 4 players, who were Top 10 NCAA scorers at one point or another.

Curry
Thompson
Williams
Jenkins

this is random. But, I was playing with the Warriors on 2K11. I downloaded rosters with the draft picks and all the updates. It came to my attention that on the current roster they have 4 players, who were Top 10 NCAA scorers at one point or another.

Curry
Thompson
Williams
Jenkins

Heads up for anyone here needing new basketball shoes...underarmour.com has the Micro G Blur in the white/black/red colorway (just that colorway) for $23 with free shipping. Really sweet deal.

Heads up for anyone here needing new basketball shoes...underarmour.com has the Micro G Blur in the white/black/red colorway (just that colorway) for $23 with free shipping. Really sweet deal.

Dead serious! J-Rich didn't have a good jump shot when he came into the league and he has improved drastically since being traded from the Warriors. No need to talk about his dunking and athletic abilities. Same goes for SB. When Sb gets his minutes, he can be just as good.

Dead serious! J-Rich didn't have a good jump shot when he came into the league and he has improved drastically since being traded from the Warriors. No need to talk about his dunking and athletic abilities. Same goes for SB. When Sb gets his minutes, he can be just as good.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Shannon Brown = J-Rich

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry...but seriously? Even I can't defend the fellow Jeremy Lin fan.
laugh.gif

And Shannon can only dream to shoot as well as J-Rich from three..both are streaky, but J-Rich is better and not to mention, more clutch....and J-Rich is 10x the dunker/athlete Shannon ever will be (in his prime).

He's not bad off the bench...but I want no part of him unless it comes cheap.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Shannon Brown = J-Rich

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry...but seriously? Even I can't defend the fellow Jeremy Lin fan.
laugh.gif

And Shannon can only dream to shoot as well as J-Rich from three..both are streaky, but J-Rich is better and not to mention, more clutch....and J-Rich is 10x the dunker/athlete Shannon ever will be (in his prime).

He's not bad off the bench...but I want no part of him unless it comes cheap.

thapointguy wrote:
One more post like this and the ignore button will be used.
laugh.gif

thapointguy wrote:
One more post like this and the ignore button will be used.
laugh.gif

[h3]Curry, Wright Open To Playing Abroad[/h3]
Jul 15, 2011 10:24 AM EDT

Curry_Stephen_gsw_110226b.jpg

Warriors point guard Stephen Curry and forward Dorell Wright said they are considering playing overseas if the NBA lockout extends into the season. Neither has a deal in place or a destination set in stone, but they could end up in the same location.

"China is looking promising," Curry said via text message. "There's no deal yet on the table, but my agent is going to entertain offers and see what happens. If it works, I'll go."

Wright said China would be his first choice. He has an endorsement deal with Peak, a Chinese basketball shoe company.

"I would definitely like to play in China," Wright said via text. "But I'm open to other options. I'm going to China for a week (in August), so I'll definitely see how it is."

Via Marcus Thompson II/Oakland Tribune

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/214745/Curry_Wright_Open_To_Playing_Abroad#ixzz1SCWecIQf

[h3]Curry, Wright Open To Playing Abroad[/h3]
Jul 15, 2011 10:24 AM EDT

Curry_Stephen_gsw_110226b.jpg

Warriors point guard Stephen Curry and forward Dorell Wright said they are considering playing overseas if the NBA lockout extends into the season. Neither has a deal in place or a destination set in stone, but they could end up in the same location.

"China is looking promising," Curry said via text message. "There's no deal yet on the table, but my agent is going to entertain offers and see what happens. If it works, I'll go."

Wright said China would be his first choice. He has an endorsement deal with Peak, a Chinese basketball shoe company.

"I would definitely like to play in China," Wright said via text. "But I'm open to other options. I'm going to China for a week (in August), so I'll definitely see how it is."

Via Marcus Thompson II/Oakland Tribune

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/214745/Curry_Wright_Open_To_Playing_Abroad#ixzz1SCWecIQf

You guys don't see the potential in SB? He's been playing in the shadow of Kobe. If he gets a starting gig he could be just as good. He's improved his three point shot and jumper last season. He's not gonna have that chance if he becomes a Warrior. Only reason i'm comparing him to JRich was if he came here.

Back
Top Bottom