Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

You guys don't see the potential in SB? He's been playing in the shadow of Kobe. If he gets a starting gig he could be just as good. He's improved his three point shot and jumper last season. He's not gonna have that chance if he becomes a Warrior. Only reason i'm comparing him to JRich was if he came here.

Shut up. Shut up. Shuuuuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
Now I #!%***$ regret posting that $@+!.  This cornball came out nowhere and derailed everything.

Shut up. Shut up. Shuuuuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
Now I #!%***$ regret posting that $@+!.  This cornball came out nowhere and derailed everything.

What.....just as good as J-Rich? Or are you saying just as good as Kobe?!?!??!?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Chris Brown sucks. Don't let those Laker fans who hype up their scrubs not named "Puke Walton" fool you...his potential is a solid role player at best, and if a team has him as their starting SG, that team's winning 10 games max.

What.....just as good as J-Rich? Or are you saying just as good as Kobe?!?!??!?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Chris Brown sucks. Don't let those Laker fans who hype up their scrubs not named "Puke Walton" fool you...his potential is a solid role player at best, and if a team has him as their starting SG, that team's winning 10 games max.

Shannon Brown is a decent player on a championship team. I wouldn't take him on the Warriors because he's a small 2. I don't think he's a bad player, but definitely not for this team.

Shannon Brown is a decent player on a championship team. I wouldn't take him on the Warriors because he's a small 2. I don't think he's a bad player, but definitely not for this team.

Had another interview today. Thought it went okay, but I'm gonna keep myself even-keeled, send those thank you letters Monday morning, and just wish for the best...

Had another interview today. Thought it went okay, but I'm gonna keep myself even-keeled, send those thank you letters Monday morning, and just wish for the best...

good luck acid

do any of you guys have verizon? i need a new phone but i'm tired of waiting for a dual core 4g physical keyboard phone
frown.gif

good luck acid

do any of you guys have verizon? i need a new phone but i'm tired of waiting for a dual core 4g physical keyboard phone
frown.gif

Remember that one time the Warriors overpaid another terrible Laker guard? Then that guy roasted us when he went to Utah....

Remember that one time the Warriors overpaid another terrible Laker guard? Then that guy roasted us when he went to Utah....

I came in here just to let you guys know that any idea involving Shannon Brown idea is the worst idea since Greedo shooting first.

I came in here just to let you guys know that any idea involving Shannon Brown idea is the worst idea since Greedo shooting first.

Back
Top Bottom