Lock this post...grave diggers unappreciated

mannn.... I stay in Cali and Mexicans front like they Puerto Rican all damn day makes mewanna slap a "H to this izzO", I mean dude you can look at a female and tell they're Mexican, its not that common with dudes but girls be tellinDucktales and even the Puerto Ricans are hella watered down out here, they don't look like those NY Ricans or Florida

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by sTr8HaZe

i hear NY mexicans try tp pose as ricans. now thats sad

grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg
I lived in Queens all my life, and thats the dumbest, most untrue #%#* i ever heard in my life...do u even have the slightest example or are u jus talkin out your %++?

I could really careless about NY or anyone there honestly
roll.gif

So why are you speaking on them? I'm not Latino or from NY and that just seems like you're gossiping now.
eyes.gif

Well, I am Dominican and have no problems with Puerto Ricans but that is just a cultural aspect, there are plenty of Dominicans in DR that dislike PuertoRicans from PR...Cuba is the neutral country haha.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg
I lived in Queens all my life, and thats the dumbest, most untrue #%#* i ever heard in my life...do u even have the slightest example or are u jus talkin out your %++?

roll.gif

So why are you speaking on them? I'm not Latino or from NY and that just seems like you're gossiping now.
eyes.gif
lol it clearly said NYC in the title

It could have something to do with the fact that Puerto Ricans can come here legally without any of the repercussions of being an immigrant, and thus have lessof a struggle than Dominicans with housing, work, education, etc. Other than that, most beef between Latinos is mainly an issue of pride.

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

Who cares? Post pics of more DR and PR guys lookin' mad...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you most definately better be a female(clicks avy) ok you get a pass you post pics then we post pics

I never understood why anyone would be proud of a heritage just for being it. To me is just causes problems.

Originally Posted by aBaThInGaPeStAr

mannn.... I stay in Cali and Mexicans front like they Puerto Rican all damn day makes me wanna slap a "H to this izzO", I mean dude you can look at a female and tell they're Mexican, its not that common with dudes but girls be tellin Ducktales and even the Puerto Ricans are hella watered down out here, they don't look like those NY Ricans or Florida

What you're doing wrong here is stereotyping Puerto Ricans and placing Mexicans into some boxed vision of what you expect them to act or even looklike. That doesn't seem the least bit foolish to you?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you ain't never lie...my brother married a PR chick...her brother is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Originally Posted by aBaThInGaPeStAr

mannn.... I stay in Cali and Mexicans front like they Puerto Rican all damn day makes me wanna slap a "H to this izzO", I mean dude you can look at a female and tell they're Mexican, its not that common with dudes but girls be tellin Ducktales and even the Puerto Ricans are hella watered down out here, they don't look like those NY Ricans or Florida

What you're doing wrong here is stereotyping Puerto Ricans and placing Mexicans into some boxed vision of what you expect them to act or even look like. That doesn't seem the least bit foolish to you?
i think he means they actually say there pueto rican i met a mexican dude in the bronx that used to always tell chicks he was puerto rican cause hethinks they wont like mexicans

Originally Posted by sneakfreek182

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mytmouse you like latin dudes?
i like all men...especially if you speak spanish...i don't understand it but its sexy to me...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

honestly---what woman DOESN'T!? Plus PR and DR dudes are automatically (most of the time) a mixture of black and latino which does nothing but add tothe fineness. Cubans is fine too, and let's not even throw Brazilians into the equation
smh.gif

Afro-Latinos FTW!!!!!!! (not saying the superior to other people throughout the Diaspora, just saying they fine
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg

roll.gif

eyes.gif
lol it clearly said NYC in the title

word
smh.gif

stick to the bowties, son

ITS IN OUR BLOOD!!!!

D.R. ALL DAY

the argument is mainly about who made up reggaeton and who has a better "economy".
P.R.>>>owned! by bush!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i like all men...especially if you speak spanish...i don't understand it but its sexy to me...

oh te gusta espanol

my shorty is DR one day i was on the 1 going to PEG i seen 2 groups of dudes talking real fast spanish and going back and fourth. i was like what the hell. youguys both spanish i mean some DR dudes look crunchy black. but you all the same. i see tons of the DR and PR girls messing with white and black dudes thesedays so why dont yall be mad at that ?

Back
Top Bottom