LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

Main priority.. Build our bench with experience. The experience of getting dunked on by Monta

While we're on the subject, I got tix to the Warriors vs Lakers on our home opener and then the Warriors vs Clippers next home game. Maybe I should look into trying to go to the Season opener in Sac. Never been there before.

was looking at either the Opening mini game plan or the King James plan for tickets. seems like a good deal even though it's halfway up the 2nd levels. I was for sure going to get the King James plan until my girl told me that we'd be in Orlando that day.

And speaking of road games, planning on going to the Knicks game in NY and then the Philly game 2 days later. For the same price as knicks upper level seats I could get row 1 seats behind the Warriors bench for the Philly game. :smh:

I went to a Knicks game last year. Great experience and we got lower bowl, in a corner, seats - last row, but great view still.

If I have to pay for 1 game this yr, will def be CLE since it's right before my crazy time and it's on a Friday.

_Vallejo and Daly City's holy shrines in one. 
nthat.gif

Buddy of mine, who actually use to post in here (JRich4MVP), looked at tickets and lower level is at $200 right now :smh: :x.

Hoping it gets cheaper.

I've used it, actually used it for a place in Sonoma last weekend...

Loved it in Europe, just hadn't considered it for Chicago...but willing to be there's some cool lofts/industrial type places that'll be listed.

Nice, when I have some downtime I'll share some spots.

I personally enjoy Lou Malnati's pizza to Gino's, but if you haven't been to either you should go to both.

favorites pots in Chicago had to have been:

Al's Beef - Italian dips were sloppy as hell but always hit the spot
Bongo Room - first time I've ever had red velvet pancakes. been fienin for since

been waiting to go to chicago, have fun Luong.
after seeing all those pics from Vik, i was pretty jelly.

I've used airbnb couple times. havent had a bad experience with it yet

There's one a few blocks from North Michigan Ave.

Enjoy Chicago, it's a great city.  I'd personally come back in the summer so you can take full advantage of the waterfront.  

PM/text me if you have any questions but you should get a lot of good response from locals in that thread.

Last edited:
Yeah it's been different traveling back - less time w/ family in the Burbs and more time in the city

Nice, when I have some downtime I'll share some spots.

I personally enjoy Lou Malnati's pizza to Gino's, but if you haven't been to either you should go to both.
I prefer Giordano's to both personally.  But I agree with you.....LM's is definitely better than Gino's.

There's one a few blocks from North Michigan Ave.

Enjoy Chicago, it's a great city.  I'd personally come back in the summer so you can take full advantage of the waterfront.  

PM/text me if you have any questions but you should get a lot of good response from locals in that thread.

can we be BFFs?
I seent how you travel and i'm about that life, cuz.

can we be BFFs?
I seent how you travel and i'm about that life, cuz.
laugh.gif

I know you are, whoadie. 

Loved that picture of the Twin Towers in Malaysia you posted a while ago.  

Riding an ATV in sand dunes is pretty bad *** too.  

Post more pictures!

And Lazy, how do you forget Giordano's???  You've obviously turned your back on Chicago...

Last edited:
:lol:

I know you are, whoadie. 

Loved that picture of the Twin Towers in Malaysia you posted a while ago.  

Riding an ATV in sand dunes is pretty bad *** too.  

Post more pictures!

And Lazy, how do you forget Giordano's???  You've obviously turned your back on Chicago...

:lol: Pops is a Lou's fan. Plus we lived in the suburbs so Barnaby's was my spot.

Back
Top Bottom